The Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA™ training style:
- The best practice interactive training techniques. The technique involves classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study / role playing sessions, classroom interaction and feedback, one to one coaching from the trainer and a final examination. One of the most effective training methodologies to date and many large multinationals and training companies have also taken up this approach.
- Highly experienced practitioners, who have operated successfully in the field. No ‘beginners’.
- All trainers have been trained in these techniques and are chosen by reputation and invitation only.
Meet your training course director: Richard Arnott
Richard is an accomplished Programme Director and Big 4 Management Consultant with over 25 years global project and programme management experience within the Financial Services, Utilities, Logistics and Infrastructure sectors.
Richard specialises in project management, business transformation and change management and is co-Author and founder of many of the Business Management Training Group’s accredited courses.
Richard is a member of the Project Management Institute and has held senior positions in Asia and Europe and for PricewaterhouseCoopers in the UK as well as leading FTSE 250 companies. Richard is currently a Director of several companies based in the UK and in Asia.
He is a founding Director of the Business Management Training Group Ltd and a member of the Business Management Training Council.
Read Richard Arnott’s articles in Executive Secretary Magazine:
The key attributes of an effective Executive Personal Assistant
Mission, Vision and Strategy – and the importance for the Executive Assistant
Project Governance and the Role of the Executive Assistant
How Effective are Your Meetings?
Ian is a highly accomplished, passionate, visionary, and results driven Executive who has spent more than 20 years at a senior level within the service sectors in UK FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies.
Ian is a fellow of the Intitute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL)
The common factor throughout Ian’s career has been a passion around service excellence and delivering results through highly motivated teams.
Ian has been responsible for delivering major turn-around and business transformation through creating a culture where people feel comfortable to make decisions, take ownership and make it happen.
Jeff Lockhart is an international training consultant, specialising in Finance, Business Administration and Management Development.
Jeff studied at Sheffield Business School in the United Kingdom obtaining a Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PgC) in 1992, a Diploma in Management Studies (DMS) in 1995 and a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) in 1996.
Jeff is a Fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (FRSA), the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (FCICM), the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI), and the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (FITOL). Mr Lockhart is also a PRINCE2 certified Project Manager.
He is a highly experienced Financial Manager and Management Consultant, with extensive knowledge of finance and business management within a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural environment. He has held several senior level positions for industry-leading international businesses and, since 2001, has operated as a consultant to businesses in the UK, Azerbaijan, Russia, Bulgaria, Kuwait, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, China, USA, and New Zealand.
John is a driven, enthusiastic and dynamic individual that started his successful career within both the Leisure and Retail sectors. After 12 years in an operational role John became an international business consultant and for the last eleven years has worked with a diverse mix of organisations ranging from large blue chip companies through to the public sector, dealing with large programmes through to 1:1 Executive Coaching. He specialises in award winning pragmatic leadership, business improvement and change programmes. This draws upon his senior operational / commercial expertise within industry. John is the founding director & owner of Solution Focused, Learning and Development Consultancy. Solution Focused (UK) Ltd works at a senior level across all sectors and has a proven record in enabling organisations to move forward in a results focused way, engaging their employees to deliver the return on investment and culture required. In addition to John’s 23 years’ in business John is also academically qualified, holding a Post Graduate qualification in ‘Solution Focused Thinking Leadership and Coaching’. A very proud moment in John’s life was being part of the team that received the ‘Queens Award for Voluntary Service’ at Buckingham Palace for the work carried out by all the volunteers at Stafford Town Charted Standard Community Football Club.
THE BMTG TRAINING STYLE
- BMTG employ best practice interactive training techniques.
- The trainer is a highly experienced practitioner who has operated successfully in the field. The trainer has been trained in BMTG techniques and our style is common throughout our entire portfolio of courses.
- The BMTG technique involves classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study / role playing sessions, classroom interaction and feedback, one to one coaching from the Trainer, and a final examination.
- BMTG have found this to be one of the most effective training methodologies to date and many large multinationals and training companies have also taken up this approach.