Chrissy Scivicque believes that work can be a delicious, nourishing life experience—and she loves helping professionals discover exactly what that means for them and how to achieve it. Her popular website, EatYourCareer.com, is devoted to this mission. As an award-winning writer, certified career coach and experienced corporate trainer, Chrissy brings a unique perspective to the world of professional development. She is also the author of The Proactive Professional: How to Stop Playing Catch Up and Start Getting Ahead at Work (and In Life) available on Amazon.
Build Your Professional Development Plan: A Roadmap to Achieving Your Goals
Learn a comprehensive, easy-to-follow process for creating and executing your own Professional Development Plan (or PDP)—a roadmap that will help you set and achieve career goals. Once you understand this simple formula, you can use it over and over again throughout the course of your career.
Book Chrissy’s session (as well as over 50 others) for just $49 at http://executivesecretary.com/webathon/ and help us to support Vickie Sokol Evans.
Need Help Creating Your Professional Development Plan? Grab the Workbook!
This step-by-step guide helps you create and implement an effective, personalized professional development plan. It includes:
- Detailed training on specific, proven techniques and strategies to grow your professional skills and achieve your career goals.
- Comprehensive instruction on how to create and implement your career plan.
- Tools, templates and resources to clarify your goals, define your professional development needs, hold yourself accountable, and more!
Or…. join the FREE Career Resource Library and you’ll get 50% off the electronic version of the workbook! (The offer is available immediately upon membership confirmation)
Get immediate access to dozens of subscriber-exclusive resources to advance your professional skills and achieve career fulfilment.
- Free Monthly “Ask the Career Coach” Sessions
- Free Monthly Training Webinars
- Downloadable E-Workbooks and Worksheets
- Quizzes, Special Reports, Book Excerpts, and MORE!
Contact Information for Chrissy