- This event has passed.
Chrissy Scivicque: How To Prevent And Overcome Burnout – TRAINING – WEBINAR
September 18, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
Time: 11:00 AM Pacific | 12:00 PM Mountain | 1:00 PM Central | 2:00 PM Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
Professional burnout is a dangerous (yet very common) condition typically caused by prolonged periods of unmanaged stress on the job. Failing to recognize and appropriately respond to burnout can make the situation worse and lead to dire personal and professional consequences. Without a thoughtful, strategic course of action, burnout can have a variety of long-term negative effects on your mental, physical, emotional and social wellbeing.
However, different people can experience burnout in different ways and for different reasons. Consequently, there is no single one-size-fits-all solution for preventing and overcoming it. To truly address burnout, you have to engage in a process of self-reflection and education. But you’re not alone! This webinar will help you identify important first steps for creating a healthy relationship with work now and in the future.
As an attendee, you will learn…
- What exactly is burnout, what are the symptoms and why is it such a big deal?
- Simple strategies to assess your burnout risk and explore the contributing factors
- Healthy workplace routines to manage and mitigate the personal impact of work
- Techniques to help recognize burnout early and take action quickly to prevent it
- Solutions to help you recover from burnout and put you on a path for long-term success
Sign up for the Eat Your Career Newsletter to receive registration information: https://eatyourcareer.com/signup/