- This event has passed.
IAAP EA Symposium 2017 – CHICAGO, IL, USA
October 27, 2017 - October 29, 2017| US$1,299
A unique executive-level administrative conference designed for those admins fully engaged at an executive level. This role requires a special set of skills and competencies that can be enhanced for greater impact and increased effectiveness.
Modelled after our immensely successful IAAP Master Program at IAAP Summit 2016, this is your opportunity to learn to better manage yourself, leverage your leadership skills, and increase your professional and organizational value. You don’t want to miss this timely transformational opportunity at the EA Symposium 2017.
IAAP EA Symposium is two and a half powerful days of training like you’ve never experienced before:
- Experience amazing content from top-level executive trainers in the areas of high-stakes communication, powerful executive partnerships, and high-impact leadership
- Participate in small-group sessions for customized, relevant, executive-level learning
- Acquire real-time feedback from peers to challenges you are currently facing
- Gain wisdom from those who have “walked your road”, while also sharing your own wisdom, knowledge, and experience with others
- Engage in a mastermind group that you can call on well after the conference
This is not your typical “sit, face forward, and soak” conference. Participation is required, and the payoff will be invaluable. However, there will be time for reflection, personal planning, and networking as well.
EA Symposium is for those supporting a C-suite level executive (or equivalent) and/or in a supervisory role or capacity and offers a limited number of spaces.
Interested parties must apply and be accepted to attend. Apply today—this will be the best career decision you’ll ever make!
The first 25 registrants receive an exclusive breakfast with Lucy Brazier, and every registrant is entered into a drawing to receive a free one-on-one hour-long coaching call with faculty after the conference (a $250 value!).
Make the commitment to participate in the professional development you want and need, ensuring you thrive in your career instead of survive in your job. It’s time to take your career to the next level!