- This event has passed.
Principles of Writing for Business: A Unit of the IQ/IAM Level 3 Award in Professional PA & Administration Skills
July 6, 2018| £490
This one day training course forms a unit of the IQ/IAM Level 3 Award in Professional PA & Administration Skills. Follow the link for more details of this qualification and contact [email protected] if you have any queries.
This course will develop learners’ knowledge of the skills required to write effective business communications in a range of formats. The course is ideal for those who want to refine their writing skills in general and increase their confidence when producing emails and letters that communicate their message clearly and professionally.
Learners will gain an understanding of the purpose of planning communication, the purpose and value of designing and producing high quality and attractive documents and how to communicate in writing . At the end of the course you will be able to
- Understand the purpose of planning communication
- Understand the importance of quality and design when producing documents
- Understand how to communicate in writing
- Organise, structure and present your information to meet the needs of different audiences
- Develop a professional, direct writing style