What do Admins Want?
1. Lloyd, E., 2010, Administrative professionals of New Zealand: their professional development opportunities and career pathways, Master’s thesis, Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand.
Accessible at: www.aapnz.org.nz/content/research
2. Golding, J. (1986). Some problems in the concept of secretary. International Studies of Management and Organisation, XVI (1), 17.
3. Pringle, R. (1988). Secretaries talk: sexuality, power & work. Sydney: Allen & Unwin.
You must be a subscriber to view this content
Log in to your account
Subscribe to Executive Secretary
The essential training resource for senior and aspiring administrative professionals
- 6 issues a year
- Contains no advertising
- Just 48 pages of essential training and business information
- Access to executivesecretary.com including international jobs, training and events
- Access to the Executive Secretary LinkedIn group
- Expert advice from our editorial board