- Lead Them to the Future
- See Yourself as a Strategic Partner
- How to Reduce Your CC’d Email
- PROFILE – Alice Scutchey
- Tips for Assistants for Managing Stress
- Ambition is Not a Dirty Word
- Get to Know Alexa – Before She Takes Your Job
- Beware of Those Big Bravery Killers!
- A Gen Z Could Soon Be Your Boss
- 20 Ideas for Social Media Posts
- Countdown: 12 Months to the Next World Administrators Summit
- An Assistant’s Guide to Proactive Disaster Preparedness
- Five Pieces Of Advice I Would Give My Younger (EA) Self
- How to Raise Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
- The Assistant’s 8-Step Guide to Effective Travel Planning
- How Diverse is Your Strategic Network?
- Seven Habits of Teachable Leaders
- The IAAP Foundation Scholarship
- Collaboration: What Does It Mean?
- Regain Control of Your Workload
Former Chief of Staff at Google and Executive Assistant to Google's Executive Chairman, Eric Schmidt
Ann Hiatt received her initial business training during 15 years as the Executive Business Partner to Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon) and Eric Schmidt (CEO and Executive Chairman at Google/Alphabet). Ann now consults with executives of Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups and is on several international advisory boards. Ann is one of the most trusted and respected advisors to come out of Silicon Valley with a unique perspective on what it takes to succeed in business today. She is a sought-after international speaker having spoken at conferences across 5 continents.
Lessons In Innovation From Silicon Valley Elite
As EA to three of the world’s most successful giants of technology, Ann Hiatt’s 10-year career has been quite a journey. She is at the top of her game. Currently Chief of Staff at Google and Executive Assistant to its Executive Chairman, Eric Schmidt, she is also the former EA to Marissa Mayer (CEO of Yahoo!) and before that she was EA to Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon.com).
So how did she get to work for some of the most powerful people on the planet and more to the point, how does she maintain her position as one of the most influential Assistants in the world? Each leader has taught her valuable lessons in business and in this session, Ann will share her story and tips on being a top-level Assistant, leadership and personal effectiveness.
Booking Ann Hiatt for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Ann Hiatt, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974