- How to Handle a Demanding Workplace
- Are “soft skills” really soft?
- PROFILE – Karen Nanninga
- Creating a Good List in Excel
- Wisdom Comes at a Cost
- Quit Your Job the Right Way
- Leading Teams Successfully
- Staying Relevant in a Changing Workplace
- Your Image at Work – And How to Manage It
- Are You Being the Mentor Your Executive Needs?
- Calling All Manbassadors
- 8 Tips to Help You Manage Your Day
- The 11th WA-Summit: The middle 6 months
- How to Use LinkedIn to Get a Job
- Is Anger Ever Justified?
- Event Security: Are Your Delegates Safe from Harm?
- Leading a Team as a New Manager
- How to Build A Strategic Business Partnership
- Launching an Internal Admin Network
- The Science of Sleep
International Motivational Speaker, Leading Authority on Brave Leadership
As a leading authority on brave leadership, Carol has been educating and entertaining international audiences for almost a decade. She holds a BFA in Theatre Performance, an MA in Communication, and two postgraduate certificates in coaching and mentoring. As the creator of ‘Women Living BIG,’ she’s worked with thousands of women to get them out of their comfort zone and into their Brave Zone; whether that be skydiving, nailing a presentation, or climbing Africa’s highest peak. (And as someone who’s lived in Ashrams in India, shaved her head for breast cancer, even bungee jumped in her birthday suit – Carol walks her talk!)
She’s a contributing author to 3 best-selling books, been featured in numerous magazines and podcasts, and is a returning guest expert on Rogers TV. Having lived and worked in 16 countries, most recently back from “Remote Year’ where she hosted an event in a different country every month for a year, she brings a global perspective to all she does.
When Carol is not helping women get their brave on – you can find her volunteering as a bereavement facilitator, training for her next triathlon, or practicing her serious carpool karaoke game.
KEYNOTE: BRING ON THE BIGGEST YOU! HOW TO BE BRAVE, INSPIRED, AND GET INTO ACTION
Far too many administrative professionals are playing small. They are living in what Dr. Seuss calls ‘The Waiting Place,’ and not working or living to their greatest potential. In this empowering, entertaining, and inspiring keynote, you will learn the three strategies you need in order to show up as your most confident, powerful self. You will learn the big Bravery Killers, and gain tools to get you out of your comfort zone and into your BIG zone. When you learn what it takes to bring on the biggest you, you will feel more fulfilled, more alive, and your work will matter in a whole new way.
- – Discover the three key strategies every leader needs in order to achieve both success and fulfilment
- – Learn the ancient theory of Teleology, and what it means to work in alignment with your Telos, your mission
- – Explore Karl Rohnke’s model describing the 3 zones of human experience, and the importance of getting out of your comfort zone and into your B.I.G. zone.
- – Gain key insights and real tools in order to feel more fulfilled in both your work and your life
- – Experience in real time what it means to get into action and what it takes to bring on the BIGGEST you
WORKSHOP: BRAVE COMMUNICATION
COMMUNICATE YOUR WAY TO THE TOP! COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS THAT WANT TO STAND OUT
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your communication. Effective communication for administrative professionals is no longer a beneficial skill, it’s an essential one.
In this session, you will learn how to both demonstrate and demand respect, regardless of your audience. You will understand how and when it pays to be assertive, and what that looks like. And you will uncover key techniques to ensure you are able to engage in powerful conversations across different personalities, cultures, and generations.
- – Gain valuable insights into your own communication habits, as well as how to leverage an understanding of all other communication styles
- – Learn how to craft your communications according to your audience and desired outcomes
- – Discover the truths about how messages are being interpreted, and how to optimise communication across various channels
- – Understand the differences between passive, assertive, and aggressive communication, and when to utilize each
- – Explore the key active listening techniques that will positively impact your conversations and relationships in and out of the workplace.
WORKSHOP: BRAVE CONNECTIONS
SHARING IS CARING: THE REAL BENEFITS OF BUILDING MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS IN THE WORKPLACE
Today more than ever, it is imperative to build trust and real connection with all stakeholders – both internal and external – in your work environment. So just what does it take?
Deeper relationships are the gateway to creating a more effective and enjoyable workplace, and play a key role in contributing to your overall success and fulfilment. It’s not enough anymore to merely ‘get along’ – when you learn how to build authentic, trusting, meaningful relationships, everybody wins.
- – Learn what it really takes to connect with your people, and how it gives you the winning advantage
- – Discover the P.L.A.I.S.I.R. technique to effectively learning (and remembering!) people’s names
- – Gain a deeper understanding as to your language of appreciation, as well as those you work with
- – Identify the powerful difference between connecting with PEOPLE versus connection with COLLEAGUES
- – Walk away with easy, effective strategies to build instant connection and create sustainable change in your workplace
WORKSHOP: BRAVE PRESENCE
STAND UP, SPEAK OUT: HOW TO COMMUNICATE YOUR CONFIDENCE AND ELEVATE YOUR PRESENCE
They say confidence is the most attractive thing a woman can wear. It is also what will take you to the next level both in your professional as well as in your personal life. It’s time for administrative professionals to see they already have a seat at the table.
When you are fully comfortable in your own skin, you exude poise and power. You demand attention and respect. And you attract whatever it is you want into your life.
In this session you will learn simple strategies and tangible techniques to boost your confidence, magnify your professional presence, and ensure you get noticed.
- – Learn practical, tangible tools to boost your confidence and magnify your presence
- – Discover what it means to speak up for yourself – being authentically assertive versus haughtily aggressive
- – Uncover 7 simple strategies that will ensure you stand out in any crowd
- – Find out what it means to show up consistently in the workplace as a 10
- – Understand why being YOU will always give you the winning advantage
WORKSHOP: BRAVE PRESENTATIONS
AT EASE UP FRONT: MASTERING YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS
Whether delivering a talk to your department, your direct boss, or to external stakeholders, presentation skills are an essential part of your leadership development.
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn what it takes to create and deliver a powerful presentation. You will build your confidence standing in front of any audience, increase your connection with any audience, and ensure your content is both relevant and sticky.
- – Discover tangible tools to boost your confidence at the front of any room, for any audience
- – Learn the necessary elements to build your powerful presentation
- – Explore the fool-proof formula to create your perfect outline, every time
- – Craft your attention-grabbing opening and your ovation-worthy close
- – Understand why speaker authenticity increases audience connectivity
WORKSHOP: BRAVE NEGOTIATIONS
THIS IS WHAT I WANT: EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION SKILLS FOR FEMALE LEADERS
35% of women have never negotiated for anything within their professional lives.
It is a skill that is both underused, and underrated. When women build their confidence and ability to use their voice to ask for what they want and what they need, they are more effective in their work and more influential in their relationships.
This workshop will be a combination of lecture and role playing so as to maximise integrative participation and learning.
- – Understand why negotiation skills are both underused and underrated
- – Boost your confidence in learning to ask for what you want need and want
- – Learn powerful techniques to ensure you don’t come across as demanding or disrespectful
- – Practice in real-time a simulated negotiation
WORKSHOP: SPARK YOUR GENIUS
Far too many capable, talented, brilliant women shy away from stepping into their true genius. They have big ideas, big goals, big dreams… and yet they aren’t manifesting these ideas into action. Why?
They’re waiting. Waiting to feel ready, waiting to feel good enough, waiting for permission or for the perfect moment to magically arrive. And it’s time to change all that.
It’s time to spark your G.E.N.I.U.S! It’s time to get clear on your unique gifts, ignite your true passions, and discover your greater purpose. In this engaging, interactive workshop, you’ll gain confidence as you realize that yes, you do have an inner genius, and unique gifts to share with the world.
- – Identify all that makes up your inner G.E.N.I.U.S. and your unique self
- – Ignite your passions and the legacy you want to leave
- – Implement an action plan with tangible next steps
- – Create your own Genius Manifesto to act as your guide and inspiration
We were so fortunate to have you speak at our event – you wowed, you inspired, you nudged – you are a true force for good and positive personal change and growth! Consider me an official Carol Schulte fan.
- Rickesh Lakhani | Executive Director, Future Possibilities for Kids -
Carol was the perfect choice as our closing keynote at the Powerful Women Today conference! She had the audience engaged for the word go, laughing, crying, and striking a powerful pose. She has an amazing ability to connect authentically with the audience… and you can’t help but leave feeling empowered and inspired into action!
- Carolina Billings, Founder, Powerful Women Today -
You wowed us again! IAAP has been fortunate to have had Carol as an expert speaker for the past few years at our annual Summit. Our members can’t seem to get enough! Both her knowledge and passion for the subject matter come through on the stage, and she’s able to connect so authentically. Always a professional to work with, and can’t recommend her enough!”
- Rachel Reynolds, Manager Professional Development, International Association of Administrative Professionals -
Carol’s words are captivating and she has a unique gift of inspiring audiences to own their personal power.
- Gerry Visca, 17-time author, inspirational speaker, Global Publisher -
… You will leave feeling driven, motivated and ready to take action.
- Leah Straatsma, conference participant -
Booking Carol Schulte for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Carol Schulte, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974