- Lead Them to the Future
- See Yourself as a Strategic Partner
- How to Reduce Your CC’d Email
- PROFILE – Alice Scutchey
- Tips for Assistants for Managing Stress
- Ambition is Not a Dirty Word
- Get to Know Alexa – Before She Takes Your Job
- Beware of Those Big Bravery Killers!
- A Gen Z Could Soon Be Your Boss
- 20 Ideas for Social Media Posts
- Countdown: 12 Months to the Next World Administrators Summit
- An Assistant’s Guide to Proactive Disaster Preparedness
- Five Pieces Of Advice I Would Give My Younger (EA) Self
- How to Raise Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
- The Assistant’s 8-Step Guide to Effective Travel Planning
- How Diverse is Your Strategic Network?
- Seven Habits of Teachable Leaders
- The IAAP Foundation Scholarship
- Collaboration: What Does It Mean?
- Regain Control of Your Workload
Accelerated Resilience Expert and Keynote Speaker
Courtney Clark builds resilience in teams who need to succeed during stress and change without burning out, lashing out, or giving up.
She provides content-based motivation that helps individuals adapt faster, achieve more, and develop Accelerated Resilience. Her dynamic presentations are designed to help you adapt when stakes are high and life doesn’t go according to plan.
Courtney is the luckiest unlucky person in the world. She is a cancer survivor, brain
aneurysm survivor, and captivating speaker, as well as the author of two books on
resilience. She brings her unique content-based motivation to groups around the globe, ranging from Fortune 500 audiences to elementary school teachers.
DETOUR: WINNING WHEN LIFE DOESN'T GO ACCORDING TO PLAN
Sometimes it doesn’t matter how hard you work, your plans just… DON’T work. Courtney has proven techniques to help you deal with life’s inevitable detours with humor, resilience, and tenacity. Courtney helps audiences learn where internal resilience comes from and how to get it, how to let go of “the plan” and find perspective even in the most stressful situations.
- – Discover how to let go of “the plan”
- – Understand how to maintain personal power during transition and upheaval
- – Learn why finding perspective leads to adaptability AND where to get that perspective
EASY STREET IS CLOSED: A NEW MAP TO RESILIENCE
Easy Street isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. In fact, the shortcuts we think hold the key to success are often the very traps that keep us stressed and frustrated. Courtney will help your audiences concentrate their focus on strategies to move forward and achieve when the difficult path is the only option. This presentation is a perfect follow-up for audiences who have seen and loved Courtney’s Detour presentation, because it offers continuing strategies for building resilience AFTER a detour.
- – Recognize the key resilience-draining assumptions we make in challenging situations
- – Discover which popular success strategies make you LESS likely to get the outcome you want
- – Learn why the brain is sometimes the enemy when it comes to difficult problems
THE ART OF ACCELERATED RESILIENCE: ADAPT FASTER AND ACHIEVE MORE
In today’s competitive world, there’s no time to recover from our challenges and setbacks in a leisurely fashion, Accelerated Resilience is the answer. The proven scientific strategies from Courtney’s new book, The Successful Struggle, will have you and your employees managing change, chaos, conflict, and life’s other challenges in the fastest, most productive way possible.
- – Understand how to manage change, chaos, and rejection in the most productive way possible
- – Recognize what it means to connect with the purpose of change
- – Gain new strategies to maintain personal power and a sense of control during times of change and chaos
- – Apply the “Stop, Drop, and Roll” technique for chaos management
BE ON FIRE, NOT BURNED OUT! STRATEGIES FOR ENGAGEMENT AND ENJOYMENT
Resilient employees can handle on-the-job stress (and the at-home stress that we can’t help but bring to the office!) without burning out. Courtney’s proprietary Accelerated Resilience strategies lead to greater employee engagement, reduced turnover, and less stress around the office. Learn research-driven tactics for managing organizational change, juggling overwhelming to-do lists, and avoiding burnout.
- – Understand how change and chaos contribute to employee burnout
- – Discover why staying engaged in change is important, and the best tactics to keep you engaged
- – Apply new strategies for managing stress without the threat of burnout
FRUSTRATION-PROOF: TOOLS TO MOVE FROM FRUSTRATION TO FORTITUDE
Packed with practical tools to have you moving past frustration at critical junctures, this hands-on program reveals four ways to shift your focus and get
clarity about any struggle. Participants will learn the four phases of moving from frustration to fortitude, D.U.M.P. the resistance holding them in place, learn to use adaptation to build personal resilience, and prioritize their focus for maximum well-being and success.
YOU CAN'T FIX THE PROSPECT, FIX YOUR BRAIN! RESILIENCE SKILLS FOR SALESPEOPLE
Every salesperson knows the #1 sales resilience tactic: “it’s not personal.” But there are other dangerous mental tricks your brain plays when you get rejected. Courtney has quick, effective strategies for sales teams to handle rejection and stress. Her innovative Accelerated Resilience research offers solutions for bouncing back, beating stress, and closing the deal.
Courtney Clark spoke at our Administrative Professionals Week Luncheon this year. I’ve been holding this luncheon for the last 10 years and by far Courtney was the best, most relevant speaker we’ve ever had. She had us laughing and crying and totally engrossed in her story. Courtney was truly inspirational. If I could, I’d have her back every year.
- Joanne Linden, Synopsys -
I would say that Courtney will be the best money you’ll spend. I loved her DETOUR model and how she wove in her personal story to bring it to life. She had lots of points – the internal locus of control, stop/drop/roll concept, etc. It is very easy to relate to Courtney. She has a way to truly connect to each individual. She has a unique way to understand the group she’s talking to and relates to them on their level and in their own way. That’s truly remarkable.
- Susan Schultz, Procter and Gamble -
I have been an association executive and meeting planner for nearly 20 years and have hired more than a hundred keynote speakers for various conferences. It is very difficult to find a speaker who can connect to all of the various groups represented at a meeting, but Courtney is that speaker. Her story is not only inspiring, but truly touches every single person in attendance. Courtney’s passion and enthusiasm is absolutely contagious, and she makes every attendee feel like she is having a conversation with just them. She took the time to get to know our group and many of the attendees have told us that she is the “very best speaker” we have ever had. I highly recommend bringing in Courtney to speak to any and every group, and I am 100% sure we will be bringing her back to speak again.
- Russ Webb, Georgia Apartment Association -
Booking Courtney Clark for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Courtney Clark, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974