- Lead Them to the Future
- See Yourself as a Strategic Partner
- How to Reduce Your CC’d Email
- PROFILE – Alice Scutchey
- Tips for Assistants for Managing Stress
- Ambition is Not a Dirty Word
- Get to Know Alexa – Before She Takes Your Job
- Beware of Those Big Bravery Killers!
- A Gen Z Could Soon Be Your Boss
- 20 Ideas for Social Media Posts
- Countdown: 12 Months to the Next World Administrators Summit
- An Assistant’s Guide to Proactive Disaster Preparedness
- Five Pieces Of Advice I Would Give My Younger (EA) Self
- How to Raise Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
- The Assistant’s 8-Step Guide to Effective Travel Planning
- How Diverse is Your Strategic Network?
- Seven Habits of Teachable Leaders
- The IAAP Foundation Scholarship
- Collaboration: What Does It Mean?
- Regain Control of Your Workload
Globally recognised award-winning EA & inspirational international speaker
Florence Katono received an impressive accolade from the judges of the Pitman Training’s Super Achiever PA of the year 2015 as “top of a very strong group of professional candidates from all over the world”.
Florence is a Certified Administrative Professional and holds a Masters of Business Administration (Human Resource Management), a Bachelors of Secretarial Studies, (Suma cum laude), Makerere University Kampala, specialised training; Project Management (PRINCE2 Certification), events management and business writing.
Florence has served the Bank of Uganda Administrative Assistants’ Association (BUAA) in different capacities; Strategy Champion, Vice President, Publicity Secretary and Committee member.
Her life mission is to transform people through her God-given talents of writing and speaking. Florence has been described as a word painter who paints the world with humorous, transformational and fun stories. Through the art of storytelling, Florence has inspired local and international audiences in Johannesburg, Washington DC and New Zealand to mention but a few.
She has played a key role in uplifting the administrative profession in Uganda and Africa at large. She is the founder of The Executive Assistant Uganda, a PA network whose objective is to hoist the profile of Executive and Administrative Assistants to a befitting level, promoting excellence and professionalism.
Remaining humble, under an impressive array of work commitments, Florence is a proud mother of two adorably beautiful girls; Gabriella and Kolaiah.
When she is not working, you can be sure to catch her on the dance floor.
Keynote: The Power of Humble Beginnings
Feisty, eloquent and changing not only the perception of the Administrative role but also of women, Florence uses her story telling gift to share her journey which she describes as the Power of Humble Beginnings. She shares her sojourn from a little girl in Namumira, Mukono district to the world stage as the world’s top Assistant.
Great storytelling and inspiration. This woman radiates joy. So beautiful.
- Megan Coffee -
Florence Katono taking us on a story safari across Uganda. A story of courage and strength. Not a dry eye.
- Mistilynn -
A truly African storyteller! Engaging and entertaining.
- Anel Martin -
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was deeply inspiring.
- Travo -
Praise for the wonderful Florence as she tells a compelling story. I love Florence.
- Catherine Williams -
Booking Florence Katono for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Florence will be travelling from Kampala, Uganda
Call our office number on +44 1932 560974 with any queries or to book.
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Florence Katono, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974