- How to Handle a Demanding Workplace
- Are “soft skills” really soft?
- PROFILE – Karen Nanninga
- Creating a Good List in Excel
- Wisdom Comes at a Cost
- Quit Your Job the Right Way
- Leading Teams Successfully
- Staying Relevant in a Changing Workplace
- Your Image at Work – And How to Manage It
- Are You Being the Mentor Your Executive Needs?
- Calling All Manbassadors
- 8 Tips to Help You Manage Your Day
- The 11th WA-Summit: The middle 6 months
- How to Use LinkedIn to Get a Job
- Is Anger Ever Justified?
- Event Security: Are Your Delegates Safe from Harm?
- Leading a Team as a New Manager
- How to Build A Strategic Business Partnership
- Launching an Internal Admin Network
- The Science of Sleep
Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2016 | Millenial Microsoft Expert in OneNote, Outlook & Teams
Lizebeth is bilingual in French and English. She is currently the Executive Assistant to the Senior Country Director of Symantec France. Lizebeth has been with Symantec for fifteen years. Before that, she worked as an Executive Assistant to the CEO of one of Microsoft partners, Areda Computer Systems, in San Diego, California. Lizebeth is very passionate about learning and teaching Information Technology Software. She often trains Executives, Sales Reps, and Administrative Professionals on Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
Lizebeth is a proud member of IMA France (International Management Assistants Network) and IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals). She enjoys lecturing and speaking about Information Technology in general, at administrative conferences and events. Lizebeth holds a degree in Office Management from the University of Paris Créteil and is certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Outlook 2016.
She was born in Paris, France but grew up in Fremont, California. Currently, she resides in Paris, France, with her seven-year-old daughter, Aaliyah. In her spare time, Lizebeth loves studying and learning foreign languages and new information technologies. She is currently studying German and Mandarin Chinese.
Lizebeth will be speaking at Executive Secretary LIVE in London, 27-28 March, and Wellington 28-29 August 2020. For further information and to book, visit www.executivesecretarylive.com
IT technology : Office 365 (Basics and advanced training) + use cases + time saving tips & tricks for increasing productivity
o Microsoft Outlook
o Microsoft Onenote
o Microsoft Teams
o GTD (Getting things done) methodology
Being a Tech Savvy Assistant
Discover new ways of organizing meetings in a digital world
- Social networks :
o LinkedIn, Facebook, TWITTER, Instagram, snapchat, …
- Webinar tools
- Cisco Webex, Slideshare, Join.me, GotoWebinar…
- Messaging app
- Skype, Cisco jabber, WhatsApp, Viber, Kaizala, …
- New digital skills
Management Assistant 4.0 - The Digital Portfolio of the Future Assistant
This one-day in-house masterclass is run in conjunction with Diana Brandl.
Are you ready to become a future assistant?
Then join this one-day in-house masterclass with hands-on technology and digitization experts Diana Brandl and Lizebeth Koloko-Green where you will not only explore the opportunities around the digital age but also enjoy live trainings on the latest productivity tools. Let’s dive into the world of industry 4.0 and shape it together.
In this course, you will receive insights about:
- – Industry 4.0, New Work, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- – Your digital toolbox: Apps, tools and more
- – Office 365 as a game-changer: Introduction to your digital workplace
- – X, Y and Z: Meet the new manager generation and their leadership style
Half-day session (Diana Brandl)
- – Introduction into industry 4.0, digitization and new work
- – Alexa, Cortana and Siri: How to embrace technology and AI in the workplace
- – Productivity tools and apps for the tech savvy assistant
- – Millennial managers and digital leadership
Half-day session (Lizebeth Koloko-Green):
- – Introduction to the Microsoft Suite (Office 365)
- – Tips and Tricks using Outlook, OneNote and Teams to improve your productivity
- – Explore Artificial Intelligence in your daily job using Office 365
- – GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology
At the end of this training day, you will be able to:
- – Be informed about new technologies which you can apply to your daily work such as AI tools, new ways of working, having a Business Partner mindset
- – Use Microsoft Office 365 tools more efficiently
- – Be more productive using Microsoft Office tools such as a digital notebook, managing meetings, and be more efficient with your emails
Lizebeth, it was nice to meet you at yesterday’s Birmingham PA Conference and I just wanted to send you a message to say how much I enjoyed your presentation. I found the whole session really useful and picked up a lot of time-saving tips (having just switched to Outlook 365!).
- Elaine Jeffries, Higgs & Sons -
An excellent delivery, really practical useful tips that I know will save me time at work. A big thank you to Lizebeth for her time and expertise.
- Laura Smart, Citizen Housing UK -
Thank you so much for joining in Nice and being part of our summit. Thank you for running the test game and making everyone more encouraged. It was a great pleasure to meet you. Our event was a success and I am happy you were part of it. I hope you had an amazing time because we truly did have a great time. The feedback from this conference was very positive.
- Olga Galka -
The information flows thick and fast here at the Global EA summit. The fabulous Lizebeth Koloko Green talks us through the timesaving tips when using Outlook and OneNote
- Andy Workman -
Merci pour cette présentation qui me motive encore plus a développer l’utilisation de l’outil OneNote
Thank you for this presentation it motivated me to better understand the uses of and use OneNote
- Sophie Preault -
Booking Lizebeth Koloko Green for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Lizebeth Koloko Green, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974