- Lead Them to the Future
- See Yourself as a Strategic Partner
- How to Reduce Your CC’d Email
- PROFILE – Alice Scutchey
- Tips for Assistants for Managing Stress
- Ambition is Not a Dirty Word
- Get to Know Alexa – Before She Takes Your Job
- Beware of Those Big Bravery Killers!
- A Gen Z Could Soon Be Your Boss
- 20 Ideas for Social Media Posts
- Countdown: 12 Months to the Next World Administrators Summit
- An Assistant’s Guide to Proactive Disaster Preparedness
- Five Pieces Of Advice I Would Give My Younger (EA) Self
- How to Raise Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
- The Assistant’s 8-Step Guide to Effective Travel Planning
- How Diverse is Your Strategic Network?
- Seven Habits of Teachable Leaders
- The IAAP Foundation Scholarship
- Collaboration: What Does It Mean?
- Regain Control of Your Workload
Former Personal Aide & Body Man to Barack Obama
Reggie Love is a unique witness to history, whose introduction to Washington was working in Senator Barack Obama’s mailroom. As “body man” to Obama during his first presidential campaign, Love’s job was to stay one step behind the candidate but think and act three steps ahead during a typical eighteen-hour workday. As President Obama’s personal aide during that momentous first term, Love sat yards from the Oval Office and often spent more time with the President than anyone else. While his experiences were unique, the lessons he learned during his tenure with the President are universal. Persistence. Responsibility. Passion for a cause greater than yourself. In short, maturity.
In this must-hear session, Reggie Love shares his unique perspective on what it was like working for the leader of the free world. Beginning with his first interview for a job in the mailroom, Reggie explains how he became Obama’s ‘surrogate son’ and explains what life with Obama was really like. How did it feel to keep the President company at every major turning point of his historic first campaign and administration? How do you own up to (temporarily) losing the President’s briefcase? And what were the career highlights? This is a coming of age story. His time with Barack Obama taught Love, who was only 23 when he began working for the then Senator, how persistence and passion can lead not only to success but to a broader concept of adulthood.
Reggie can either be booked with Lucy Brazier as the interviewer or we can provide his interview questions for you to use with your own interviewer.
Booking Reggie Love for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Reggie Love, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974