Elevating the Role of the Executive Assistant
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE FOR THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: ACEA®
The Groundbreaking, Globally Recognised, Certified & Accredited Training Course for the Modern-Day Executive Assistant
** NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE**
Available as an intensive 5-day course or remotely, via interactive online modular sessions
Join scheduled public open courses or schedule a course for your team/group
The Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA® is an intensive and interactive executive level training course.
The role of the Executive Assistant is on a journey and the responsibilities of this highly demanding and visible role continue to grow exponentially. ACEA® equips current and aspiring Executive Assistants with the skills and knowledge they need to excel.
To become a true ‘business partner’ to an Executive, it is imperative that Executive Assistants have a deep understanding of the business and their Executives’ role & responsibilities. Organisations are looking for Assistants that possess ‘Executive Level’ business acumen and skills now more than ever.
** Now available online** Traditionally delivered in classroom format, we have responded to demand and developed a modular online course, which will cover the same subject matter but delivered virtually. This course is very interactive, and as we know the ‘shared experience’ is also very important, we have worked hard to ensure that this is maintained.
Uniquely delivered from an “Executive Led” perspective, the ACEA® course focuses on elevating the role of the Executive Assistant, by delivering a fundamental understanding of business and organisations, as well as practical skills, including:
- Strategic thinking
- Corporate visions & missions
- Understanding the linkages between strategy, projects & operations
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Ethics & corporate social responsibility
- Communication skills
- Emotional intelligence / resilience
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial awareness
- Change management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Negotiation skills and conflict management
and much more…
Certifications, Accreditations and Endorsements
- 99.7% of delegates have said they would recommend ACEA® to a colleague or friend in the post event surveys
- Average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars from over 500 course reviews on findcourses
- Gain an internationally accredited certificate, approved by a recognised UK awarding body: Qualifi
- Post-nominal: Proudly display ACEA after your name on your business card and resume/CV
- Accredited by the CPD Standards Office and awarded 30 CPD credits
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) approved training course and qualifies for 28 recertification points
- Endorsed by the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM), the oldest professional body for administration and business management in Europe (plus 3 Months FREE membership)
- Endorsed by Executive Secretary Magazine: The essential training resource for senior and aspiring administrative professionals
- Endorsed by Platinum Assistants Network South Africa
Increase your business expertise, learn new skills and enhance the attributes that make an outstanding EA
Why have over 1,500 Assistants participated in the ground-breaking ACEA® training course?
- To give their bosses greater confidence to delegate more important & critical tasks
- To gain a broader understanding of the business, increase business acumen & bring new ideas/skills to their organisation
- To rejuvenate their passion for their career, take the next step up & progress further
- To show what they are capable of
- To manage projects more efficiently, increase productivity and delegate
- To join & share experiences with EAs from other sectors and nationalities
- To stand out with a globally recognised accredited certification
- To gain respect in the boardroom & recognition of role & responsibilities
- To learn from world-renowned trainers & accomplished business leaders
Share experiences, learn and network with your international peers
1,500 IN 25: Over 1,500 Assistants have attended ACEA® that has run in 25 countries
10 YEARS: ACEA® has been running all over the world for nearly 10 years
With 99.7% of delegates saying they would recommend ACEA® to a colleague or friend, and an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars from over 500 course reviews on findcourses, this post-nominal course is fast becoming the de-facto ‘must have’ training certification for ambitious Executive Assistants.
“This is the most extensive and thorough training and education I have experienced in decades. There are courses that promise upper level training but very few that truly deliver, ACEA is one that delivers.” Susan Ward, Executive Assistant, Bush Brothers & Company, USA
TRAINERS & TRAINING STYLE
ACEA® combines theory and practice. We use individual and team exercises to illustrate how the techniques presented can be applied in a working environment. The purpose is to use a mix of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
Classroom: Delivered over 5 intensive and interactive days, as both scheduled open public courses for you to join, or on-site/local venue for your team/group.
Remotely: Online delivery will be facilitated and presented through a combination of live online workshops and tutorials, interactive exercises/groupwork/case studies/discussions, video case presentations and assessments.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
- ONLINE: Starts: 28 September
- LONDON: 20-24 September
- DUBAI: Date TBC
- BERLIN: Date TBC
- JOHANNESBURG: Date TBC
North, Central & South America (AMER):
- ONLINE: Starts: 6 July (PT) / 28 September (ET)
- WASHINGTON DC: 18-22 October
- TORONTO: Date TBC
- RIO DE JANEIRO: Date TBC
Asia Pacific (APAC):
- ONLINE: Starts 6 July
- SINGAPORE: 5-9 July
- AUCKLAND: Date TBC
- SYDNEY: Date TBC
GROUP OF 4 OR MORE?
We can bring ACEA® to you, anywhere in the world! Schedule an online or onsite class for your team/group. Contact us TODAY!