Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address.
2. Employees or agencies of Marcham Publishing, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Marcham Publishing containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from every email that we send. Marcham Publishing will also be sharing the details that you supply, with the company offering the prize.
5. Marcham Publishing accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31 December 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 4 January 2020.
8. The winner will the prize as specified in the competition.
9. Marcham Publishing accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the training, accommodation, food).
10. The winner will be notified by email on 4 January 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by post or email.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The winner consents to the use by Marcham Publishing and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Marcham Publishing and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. Marcham Publishing accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Marcham Publishing further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
16. Marcham Publishing shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.