- This event has passed.
Advanced Minute Taking – Motions and Voting
June 29, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139.00
JUNE 29 @ 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Advanced Minute Taking – Motions & Voting
Do you ever second-guess yourself when taking minutes? Do you wonder if you really are completing your minutes in the proper/legal way? How much is too much information and how much isn’t enough when documenting decisions, discussions, and voting?
Minute Taking is a skill that needs to be learned and perfected. Just taking down what happens in the meeting isn’t going to be enough if your minutes end up in court. Learn how to protect your company and it’s officers. Discuss what needs to be captured during discussions and decisions, and why.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The proper way to document a motion
- Voting – including votes for an against, as well as those who abstain
- What to do when a vote is tied
- How to edit a motion after it has been voted on
- Documenting amendments
- Online voting
- Approval of previous minutes when there are changes to the document
- Who can make motions and who can’t
- Tips on consolidating the discussion instead of capturing who said what.
Take your Minute Taking skills to the next level with our one-hour advance session on Motions and Voting.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
To Register: Email [email protected] with “Register Me for Advanced Minute Taking” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice.