- This event has passed.
Be Prepared! Your Guide To Managing The Unexpected While Maintaining Workplace Productivity! ONLINE/WEBINAR
October 31, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm| Euros15.00
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to a webinar especially taylor-made for IMA by our Bronze Partner All Things Admin. Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO, will present herself and speak on the topic: “Be Prepared! Your Guide to Managing the Unexpected While Maintaining Workplace Productivity!”
The webinar will take place on 31 October 2017 at 19:30 (CET). The participation fee is 15.00 Euro. You can register here.
Note that the registration ends on 28 October 2017 COB. The webinar is for members only.
Are you prepared if an unexpected emergency occurs at your office? Do you ever feel like your desk should be armed with a siren and an escape hatch? Do you need a better way to get things back on track when the crises pass?
As much as we try to structure our work time, there’s no scheduling the unexpected. Emergencies and other crises overwhelm us all at some point. In a perfect world, we would expect the unexpected since we know how quickly things can go south. But it rarely happens.
Most administrative professionals are optimistic and expect the workday to proceed smoothly and according to plan. Yet this positive attitude can blind us to the reality that things can and do go wrong. The real test of a work process isn’t how well it works when everything’s going well, but how it performs when you’re slammed with unscheduled events or unexpected emergencies.
During this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Assessing the importance and severity of the emergency or crisis.
- What you must do to prepare for the unexpected before it happens.
- Learning how to effectively prioritize and avoid procrastination.
- The root causes of the typical office emergencies and crises.
- How to maintain your composure and create calm out of the chaos.
- What you can do to prevent office crises from reoccurring.
- Basic disaster preparedness tips and resources
- How to get your productivity back on track after an unexpected event.
Join us for this webinar and discover tips for managing unexpected events while maintaining workplace productivity – and keeping your sanity!