- This event has passed.
Business Writing Update – ONLINE/WEBINAR
September 5, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| US$139
Let’s face it – times change. Fashion changes, music changes, and language changes. If this weren’t true, we could all be speaking the same way Shakespeare did (which makes me glad that language changes).
If language changes, so must our writing styles. Just because it was “right” when you were a kid doesn’t mean that same writing or grammar rule is still right. Grammar and business writing is evolving as well, and if we are professionals, we must evolve with it.
This one-hour session is going to bring your writing skills up to 2018.
- How to create polished business documents
- Avoiding run on sentences, comma splices, and transitions
- Watching the hot spots and how to avoid them
- Grammar refresh (honestly this won’t be painful!)
- Red flags to watch for (lie or lay, bi-weekly or semi-weekly)
- Easy memory tricks to help you (remember I before E except after C?)
The danger of not keeping your skills up to date is your reputation. You can fix that in just one hour!
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
About your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for many organizations across Canada, the United States and the Middle East. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional and was recently inducted into the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame. She is only one of two people to hold her CSP, HoF, and the Spirit of CAPS.
Email [email protected] with “Register Me for Business Writing Update” in the subject line. He will send you your dial-in information and invoice at that time.