- This event has passed.
Creating ‘Wow’ Customer Service: How To Get Your Customers Talking & Returning – ONLINE/WEBINAR
May 31, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm| $297.00
About Your Speaker:
Jay Forte, the president of The Forte Factor, is a consultant, speaker, CEO coach and nationally ranked thought leader on performance. He is the author of several books, including Fire Up Your Employees and The Greatness Zone, and a former financial executive and corporate educator. Jay’s friendly and entertaining approach engages his audiences while presenting practical, concrete advice to improve your recruiting and retention quality.
Over 90% of all organizations are now service-driven. Technology has dramatically raised the bar on customer expectations. Companies must not only get it right for customers each time, they must do the “extra things” that connect the customer emotionally to the organization.
Miss these and the interaction is just average … and average doesn’t inspire loyalty.
Creating the Absolute Customer Experience (ACE) is critical for your organization’s success and must be the mindset of ALL employees.
On Thursday, May 31, gather your employees, customer service staff and management team to learn how to create a culture committed to exceptional service. The benefit: By delivering an Absolute Customer Experience (ACE), you’ll move your company from good to great … from ordinary to extraordinary … and from average to amazing.
In this new webinar, presented by Jay Forte, an engaging speaker and author of the popular books The Greatness Zone and Fire Up Your Employees, you’ll discover:
- The customer Loyalty Formula and why it is vital today
- How to use the Loyalty Formula to create an ACE service vision
- How to assess current service levels and develop a daily service improvement plan
- How to identify and seek service opportunities to dramatically improve your customer service level
To inspire customer loyalty, extraordinary service MUST be a daily conversation by all employees. And this webinar is the perfect way to get that conversation started.
Don’t just take our word for it. When Jay presented this session to a corporate audience recently, attendees raved:
- “This changed the way I look at how I am treated as a customer – and tuned me in to what my customers are thinking and feeling.”
- “I never considered how much each employee was affecting our customers. We now have a way to assess our service so we know how to change it.”
- “My organization never considered creating a service vision. Learning to create it gave everyone clear expectations of what we must provide to our customers and changed our service overnight.”
On May 31, start learning how to create the kind of loyalty-building, word-of-mouth-generating, “wow” customer service that your organization deserves. Register now for this special event!