- This event has passed.
Dealing with Difficult People
December 9, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| USD149
DECEMBER 9 @ 2 : 00 PM – 3 : 00 PM EST
Do you work with difficult people?
Dealing with difficult people on a daily basis can turn a dream job into a nightmare! As pressures in the workplace increase, many office professionals are finding there are more difficult people to deal with on the job as well as in our personal lives….
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
• 5 strategies for improving communication with difficult people (so you can end your frustration!)
• How to defuse people who are angry, upset or just plain rude and how to calm tense situations (improve your reputation as the professional and reduce your stress)
• Understand what motivates the attitudes and behaviors of difficult people
(knowledge is power for future interactions)
• Techniques for giving feedback to difficult people to help correct or even improve their behavior (make it easy for you)
• Learn to face life confidently, knowing you’re up to any challenge (stop getting
kicked around and increase your self-esteem)
Sign up to learn powerful strategies and techniques for handling the difficult people in your work life.
Learn what to say and how to say it, strategies for maintaining your composure while defusing angry people and what to do to improve your working relationship with people who challenge you to the limits of your patience.
Learn how to deal with conflict, problems and manipulation rather then spend your life being a victim!
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf
Date: Thursday, Dec 9 , 2021
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $149.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
About your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP, HoF, Global Speaking Fellow
Insightful … humorous … entertaining … even contagious … words that are often used to describe Rhonda Scharf. A speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different.
Rhonda will share some things she has learned to help you thrive in your work environment, emerging at the end of the day with a smile and a sense of accomplishment. Audiences far and wide sing her praises for her relevant and useful tips on administration, communication, and workplace effectiveness!
Rhonda is an author, speaker, trainer, and grandmother! She has earned her Certified Speaking Professional (less than 7% of all speakers worldwide have earned this designation), is a member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame, and is one of only 35 speakers worldwide who have earned their Global Speaking Fellow (meaning she truly has an international business), and been awarded the Spirit of CAPS award. She is the ONLY speaker in the entire world who has earned all four awards. Her peers consider Rhonda a leader in the speaking industry! Her natural warmth and sincerity are balanced by a healthy sense of the absurd, a combination that is useful in any situation.
Click on the following link for CDN customers: https://bit.ly/3pCx1WB
Click on the following link for USA customers: https://bit.ly/3vO9Olg
Email: [email protected] with any other registering concerns you have.