- This event has passed.
Melissa Esquibel: Project Management x 3: The Best Of Excel, Outlook And OneNote – ONLINE/WEBINAR
May 18, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm| $297.00
About Your Speaker:
Melissa Esquibel is a Microsoft Certified Trainer. She combines her 25 years’ experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis. Her goal is to help you understand the amazing workflow benefits of Microsoft Office.
What if I told you there was software that could instantly make you a better project manager – improving your efficiency, your multitasking, and your communication all at the same time? If you’re like me, you’d probably say, “OK, great – how much?”
But what if I told you that you probably own this software already?
Microsoft® Excel®, Outlook® and OneNote® all feature powerful project-management tools. But most people only scratch the surface of what these programs can do for them. Now you can unlock the power of all THREE of these software packages.
To help you do just that, the publishers of Office Technology Today have created Project Management x 3: The Best of Excel, Outlook and OneNote. Office tech expert and Microsoft Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel will show you how to get the most out of the software programs you already have on your desktop!
Join us Friday, May 18, for this important training session. In just 75 minutes, you’ll discover:
- The right way to quickly create charts
- Labels, legends and axis formatting
- How to modify colors, fonts and other visual effects
- Advanced charting techniques – secondary axis, 3D pie chart tools, trend lines and templates
- Using categories to define tasks
- Employing task subfolders to create repeatable project plans
- Assigning tasks (or choosing not to and still getting work done through others)
- Task lists that sync with other programs
- Project status reports that practically write themselves
- Change control features that let you know who changed what when
- Clever uses for tags that keep everyone on task
From finding and customizing project management templates and formatting shortcuts to assigning tasks and getting at-a-glance status updates, Project Management x 3 will increase your efficiency … your productivity … and your value to your organization. It may even help you get home on time!
And to make sure you benefit from this valuable training session, we’re going to send you the digital downloads of our project management webinars on all three of these programs! That’s a combined $591.00 value – and your satisfaction is guaranteed (read on for details).
If Project Management x 3 provides even ONE helpful tip on just ONE of these three programs, it will be well worth your time and money. But you’ll get more – a LOT more. I guarantee it. I look forward to welcoming you on May 18th.