- This event has passed.
Rhonda Scharf: Microsoft OneNote: Your New Digital Brain – ONLINE/WEBINAR
July 12, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| US$139.00
Microsoft OneNote: Your New Digital Brain
Microsoft OneNote is a free tool that is tacked onto the Office suite, but can also be installed on computers without any other Microsoft products. Most people ignore it, or glance at it and move on, but it is the perfect tool for ‘filling in the blanks’ in your daily life. If you’re planning, researching, or organizing information about anything – a work project, a trip, your recipe collection – OneNote collects text, image, audio, video, spreadsheet, and diagram notes and allows it all to be searchable, and available online, on your PC, your phone, or your tablet.
If you do use the Office suite for your work, OneNote integrates seamlessly into your work, allowing you to share meeting minutes, embed Excel spreadsheets, or link rich notes to an existing document. With cloud services like OneDrive, you can sync these notes in the blink of an eye, making the idea you had on the train available when you reach your office PC.
In this session, we’ll cover the topics:
• Creating Notes
• Searching and Tagging
• Collaborate on organic note-gathering with coworkers and outside parties
• Working with Tabular data
• Go Mobile: How to use OneNote on an iPad
• Use Office Lens to create perfect, searchable images of content we see in our day-to-day lives
• Write audio-connected notes with sync points
• Embedding Excel charts and tables, and Visio diagrams into your meeting notes to add context and engagement.
• Take searchable, properly-cropped Optical Character Recognition images from the real world with Office Lens, and drop those images into OneNote.
• Add screenshots, web page clippings, and other multimedia elements to your notes for context.
• Share and collaborate on notes with colleagues.
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft
Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2018
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial-in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Email [email protected] with “Register Me for Microsoft OneNote” in the subject line. He will send you your dial-in information and invoice at that time.