MRH Enterprises: Business Writing Bootcamp – TRAINING – ONLINE/WEBINAR
October 6 @ 7:00 pm - November 27 @ 9:00 pm| US$100
This Business Writing Bootcamp will be held on Tuesday evenings from 7:00-9:00 p.m. Central Time from October 6-27, 2020.
This multi-week program will be hands on, with LOTS of practice exercises to reinforce what you are learning. We will cover grammar, punctuation, effective word choices, tips for organizing your writing, identifying your audience and enhancing your message and so much more.
- Learn how to organize your thoughts to save time and effort when writing.
- Identify what information should be included in a document and what is extraneous.
- Review the rules of grammar and punctuation, including modern usage and updates
- Discover best practices for organizing your paragraphs to allow your reader to logically follow your thought process
- Understand the importance of email etiquette and how to incorporate it into your writing
- Clarify how to write an executive summary versus a full report
- Have extensive opportunities to practice the skills they are learning through sample writing and editing projects
- Master proofreading skills and improve their attention to detail.
- and much more!!!
Cost for this program is $100.
Live sessions aren’t convenient for you? No problem! These sessions will all be recorded so that you can listen at your leisure. Recordings will be available for a minimum of 30 days following completion of bootcamp. Please note CAP points are only awarded for attendance on the live sessions.
A letter can be provided for attendees on the live sessions that is suitable for submitting for Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) recertification points following completion of the bootcamp.