MRH Enterprises: Virtual Assistant (VA) Mastermind – TRAINING – ONLINE/WEBINAR
September 12 - December 14| US$750
This multiweek program will walk you through steps required to launch your own virtual assistant business. This will be a hands on, highly interactive, full commitment required program. Attendance will be limited due the personalized individual attention you will receive. This will be a COLLABORATIVE program, NOT competitive! My goal is that by the end of the program, you will have laid the groundwork to begin earning an extra $500-1000 a month.
I will have a private group set up where we can interact on a daily basis. There will be weekly webinars and homework assigned between live sessions. The weekly webinar will be held on Monday evenings. This program will also include a hotseat component where you report in on your progress and we brainstorm solutions for challenges facing you. If you are unable to make the live webinars, they will be recorded, but I strongly suggest you plan to attend.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds after the mastermind begins.
- A personal 1:1 phone call to discuss your unique circumstances and options.
- Logistics of setting up a home office, selecting a business name, registering as a corporaton (if you need to), etc.
- Understanding the roles you will need to fill as an entrepreneur
- Identifying a unique niche for yourself, based on your own experience, education, passion and interests
- Creating a business plan
- Identifying your ideal target audience
- Developing a marketing plan
- Setting up a website and social media presence
- Clarifying what services you will offer
- Legal and financial considerations of owning your own business
- Getting your ducks in a row for new client onboarding, ongoing customer service and communication, and terminating clients when necessary
- Developing proposals and building sales skills
- Creating a strategic plan
- Setting yourself up for long term success!
- and more!
Attendees will be provided access to the live webinar series as well as the link to the recordings for at least 30 days following the completion of the mastermind. All attendees will receive a copy of any PowerPoint slides used during the biweekly webinars.
Marie Herman, CAP, OM, ACS, MOSM
When it comes to career and professional development to help administrative professionals advance, Marie Herman, CAP, OM, ACS, MOSM knows how to take you from where you are, to where you want to be. She has made her career helping others to develop their skills through strategic planning, website design, and technology. With certification as an internet webmaster designer, Microsoft Office Specialist (Master Level), Advanced Toastmaster-Silver, and an Associate’s Degree in Business, Marie has an expansive knowledge in many areas, and can help you become an expert as well. She is an author, mentor, and expert on a number of computer and professional development topics. Marie is the owner of MRH Enterprises and teaches classes on Microsoft Office, Windows, and various other internet topics. She has been a member of the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) since 1997 and was the 2012-2013 President of the Illinois Division of IAAP. She has more than two decades of experience as an administrative professional and efficiency consultant.