- This event has passed.
Tips for a Successful Payroll Manager ONLINE
June 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am| $145.00
The TrainHR webinar is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Overview: Learning how to overcome the challenges of being a payroll leader/manager. Detail Discussion in regards to leading and managing a payroll department. What is the responsibility of a payroll manager? Along with how to build a strong payroll team.
How to properly prioritize tasks and analyze processes to make effective improvements to the payroll processes. How to not become a manager that just puts out the news emergency and or fire. How to properly communicate for success and how to run a meeting for most efficient outcome. Along with tips of how to be more effective.
Why should you Attend: Payroll Managers of all levels face some of the same challenges this webinar will give the new manager and the experienced payroll managers a tool kit of skills to handle to specific challenges leading a payroll team.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Responsibility of a Payroll Manager
- Suggestions of a Payroll Manager
- Primary Duties
- Building a Strong Payroll Team
- Payroll Specific Management Skills
- How to prioritize tasks and/or issues
- Following state and federal laws and how to keep up to date
- Reporting Compliance
- Management Tool kit
- Fixing inefficient processes
- Building strong relationships with vendors and/or other departments
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Benefit Professionals
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Email: [email protected]