Today’s PA Conference 2019 – LONDON, UK
August 15 - August 16| £290 – £680
Launched in 2015, the Today’s PA Conference is an annual two-day event held at a prestigious Central London venue. It gathers together the PA community, and offers high quality educational content as well as outstanding networking opportunities. The Conference attracts over a hundred delegates each year.
Day 1 – Time Management – Microsoft Outlook Masterclass
This multi award-winning productivity course covers 156 Microsoft Outlook tips and will help you save up to 90 minutes a day.
Time saving tips include:
- Using Tasks to manage both your own and your manager’s projects
- Carrying out mail merges
- Creating calendar appointments from an email in seconds
- Colour coding emails
- Personalising your diary
- Using rules to automate tasks
- Using email templates
- Numerous shortcuts and much more
This day is only available to conference attendees and can not be booked on it’s own.
Day 2 – Conference Day
This year’s agenda includes the following topics:
- Employee Engagement & Positive Organisational Culture – The PA Perspective
- I’m Not an Accidental PA (Anymore) – The PA Role As a Career
- Story of Triumph Through Adversity
- In Life You Never Stop Learning
- What Do Leaders Look for in Their PAs?
- How PAs and Managers Work Together
- Playing the Cards Life Deals You
- Time saving Microsoft tips
- And Much More
For more details and booking please visit www.todaysPAconference.co.uk
The Early Bird offer of £680+VAT and £580+VAT for non-profit organisations is valid till 31st March 2019. Later the price of £640-£780 will apply.
Day 2 can be booked separately.