- Building Momentum for Change
- How Does HR Decide How Much to Pay You?
- Love App-tually
- Take a Vacation!
- Isipho Admin – Joining Hands to Change the Future
- The Right Way to Take Minutes
- Career Success and Goal Alignment
- Online Training: Experience a Real Connection
- LinkedIn Updates as of August 2020
- Executive Presence for Executive Assistants
- Fight Fire With FIRE
- The Power of Vision – Your Secret Weapon
- Who Are You?
- Social Connection Meetings
- The Psychology of Wearing a Mask
- Top Tips to Elevate Your CV
- Networking Goals
- Collaborating on Documents in Microsoft Teams
- Psychological Safety
- How To Stand Out As An Assistant When Unemployment Is High
We’re pleased to let you know that until the end of October, with every annual subscription purchased, we will add on an additional issue!
That means you get 7 issues for the price of 6.
PLUS, we’ll also give you digital access to the full archive of every article ever published by us – all fully searchable by topic and author! That’s online access to every article we have ever published!
With 48 pages of world-class training in every issue and with plenty of inspiration and practical advice to enhance your career, a subscription is the perfect way to invest in your personal development.
We have a huge amount of information for you to access, including our extensive online library of every training article we have ever published!
Why subscribe to Executive Secretary Magazine?
– Executive Secretary Magazine is a global training and development publication specifically for the Administrative profession.
– We are one of the world’s the leading authorities on providing current training insights through our bi-monthly publication.
– Our content reflects the best working practices, emerging trends and development support for Administrative Professionals, particularly as the world economy faces so many unprecedented disruptions.
– With an annual subscriptions starting from as little as £99, subscribers receive ongoing access to relevant training resources, tailored to your role and responsibilities.
– It’s what we are renowned for and what we do best.
Invest in yourself and your future and receive relevant, world-class training support for your role today, from as little as £99.
If you have any questions, want to try before you buy or need a pro-forma invoice then do get in touch. We also provide business case letters should you wish to motivate a case for individual or corporate subscription through your organisation.
* This offer is valid across both digital print subscription models available although we are currently only providing digital versions due to logistics surrounding the Covid pandemic. The 7 for 6 offer ends midnight 31 October 2020, GMT