- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
We’re pleased to let you know that until the end of October, with every annual subscription purchased, we will add on an additional issue!
That means you get 7 issues for the price of 6.
PLUS, we’ll also give you digital access to the full archive of every article ever published by us – all fully searchable by topic and author! That’s online access to every article we have ever published!
With 48 pages of world-class training in every issue and with plenty of inspiration and practical advice to enhance your career, a subscription is the perfect way to invest in your personal development.
We have a huge amount of information for you to access, including our extensive online library of every training article we have ever published!
Why subscribe to Executive Secretary Magazine?
– Executive Secretary Magazine is a global training and development publication specifically for the Administrative profession.
– We are one of the world’s the leading authorities on providing current training insights through our bi-monthly publication.
– Our content reflects the best working practices, emerging trends and development support for Administrative Professionals, particularly as the world economy faces so many unprecedented disruptions.
– With an annual subscriptions starting from as little as £99, subscribers receive ongoing access to relevant training resources, tailored to your role and responsibilities.
– It’s what we are renowned for and what we do best.
Invest in yourself and your future and receive relevant, world-class training support for your role today, from as little as £99.
If you have any questions, want to try before you buy or need a pro-forma invoice then do get in touch. We also provide business case letters should you wish to motivate a case for individual or corporate subscription through your organisation.
* This offer is valid across both digital print subscription models available although we are currently only providing digital versions due to logistics surrounding the Covid pandemic. The 7 for 6 offer ends midnight 31 October 2020, GMT