Rhonda Scharf, CSP, is a Certified Speaking Professional, trainer and author based in Ottawa. She helps organizations feel motivated and educated through her interactive, realistic and fun training programs and keynote speeches. If your team needs a boost by increasing their effectiveness and efficiency, then Rhonda will get you ON THE RIGHT TRACK. www.on-the-right-track.com or call +1 (1877) 213 8608.
From Admin to VA
Are you thinking about starting up your own virtual assistant business? Have you always been interested in having your own company but don’t know what to do?
In this session, Rhonda will discuss:
– starting your own VA business – what you need to know
– the pros and cons of being self-employed
– running the business as well as being a full/part time employee and the pitfalls to avoid
– where to get business and make money
– marketing, networking, and making the transition smoothly
Book Rhonda’s session (as well as over 50 others) for just $49 at http://executivesecretary.com/webathon/ and help us to support Vickie Sokol Evans.