- The Renaissance is Within Reach
- The Skills Set Matrix
- Wanted: Your Curiosity
- Top Tips for Successful Remote Working
- PROFILE – Jesse Egeonu
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Leader
- Constantly Connected: Six Challenges to Overcome
- Start Your Day the Right Way
- Microsoft Teams: Apps and Tabs
- Key Lessons Learned from Mental Health Challenges
- Menopause in the Workplace
- Combatting Imposter Syndrome
- Ensure Your Resume is Read by a Human
- Why Talking About Our Problems is so Helpful
- Accountability and Credibility
- How to Cope with the Continuing COVID-19 Restrictions
- Networking for Equity and Equality
- Niches for Administrative Professionals
- Job Search During COVID-19
Former Chief of Staff at Google and Executive Assistant to Google's Executive Chairman, Eric Schmidt
Ann Hiatt received her initial business training during 15 years as the Executive Business Partner to Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon) and Eric Schmidt (CEO and Executive Chairman at Google/Alphabet). Ann now consults with executives of Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups and is on several international advisory boards. Ann is one of the most trusted and respected advisors to come out of Silicon Valley with a unique perspective on what it takes to succeed in business today. She is a sought-after international speaker having spoken at conferences across 5 continents.
Lessons In Innovation From Silicon Valley Elite
As EA to three of the world’s most successful giants of technology, Ann Hiatt’s 10-year career has been quite a journey. She is at the top of her game. Currently Chief of Staff at Google and Executive Assistant to its Executive Chairman, Eric Schmidt, she is also the former EA to Marissa Mayer (CEO of Yahoo!) and before that she was EA to Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon.com).
So how did she get to work for some of the most powerful people on the planet and more to the point, how does she maintain her position as one of the most influential Assistants in the world? Each leader has taught her valuable lessons in business and in this session, Ann will share her story and tips on being a top-level Assistant, leadership and personal effectiveness.
Booking Ann Hiatt for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Ann Hiatt, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974