- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Creator and Host of The Influential Assistant Podcast | C-Suite EA and Office Manager
Anna Beam is the C-Suite Executive Assistant & Office Manager at Engenius, a web design and digital marketing agency based out of South Carolina, USA. Anna has been in the assisting industry since 2012, and is passionate about encouraging other administrators. She is the creator and host of The Influential Assistant podcast, where she uses her vibrant personality to share relatable stories and honest takes on life as an Executive Assistant. She strives to helps executive and administrative assistants increase their level of influence not only with their executives, but within their organizations as a whole. Anna lives in South Carolina with her high-school-sweetheart husband, 2 year old daughter, and their dog.
Podcasting: Your Voice. Your Platform.
Have you ever been curious about how to start a podcast? In this review of podcasting basics and a tour of Anchor.fm, Anna Beam – creator and host of The Influential Assistant podcast – will take you through the steps to create your podcast identity, publishing that first episode, and some tips and tricks she’s learned along the way. Your voice is important – rise up and be heard.
Booking Anna Beam for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Anna Beam, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974