- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Asana Certified Pro & Co-Founder of Empowered Assistants Empowering Assistants (EAEA)
Anna Read is an Asana Certified Pro and co-founder of Empowered Assistants Empowering Assistants (EAEA). She currently serves as the Executive Assistant to the CEO of YWCA Central Alabama. The YWCA’s mission is to “eliminate racism, empower women, and promote peace, justice, dignity, and freedom for all.”
Anna is a lively and informational trainer. She brings enthusiasm and passion as she gives you practical know-how into the tools she trains on. She has worked with non-profits and for-profit companies around the United States to streamline their processes, identify time-wasters, and create solutions for everyday efficiencies. Anna has been working with C-Suite executives for over 9 years. She holds a degree in Communication Management from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. On any given Sunday, you can find her in the garden or hanging out with her husband and their dog, Tuppy Tebow.
Asana for Assistants: How to Streamline Your Tasks and Manage Projects
In this session we will go over Asana basics, pro tips, and all of Asana’s brilliant features. We will also cover how to use Asana to reduce the amount of weekly and project meetings; how to set, track, and achieve KPIs and Company Strategic goals plus how to make the most of virtual event planning in Asana! Whether you’ve never heard of Asana, you’ve been dabbling in Asana and still feel lost, or you have a good handle on Asana and want to know more, this course is for you.
- – What is Asana and why should I use it?
- – How to get started in Asana
- – How to streamline your daily tasks to one location
- – How to use Asana’s My Tasks and Inbox Features
- – How to manage projects, teams and collaborations more effectively
- – When to use Asana, when to use a different tool, and which tools can be integrated into Asana
- – How to sync Asana with tools you already use such as Slack, G-Suite, Chrome, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Zapier and more!
- – How to use Asana’s newest features such as Goal Setting, Forms, Appreciations and Portfolio Status
OneNote for All Things EA
Daily Tactical Meetings, Project Management, Credit Card Information, Personal Details, Event Planning, Board Meetings, Employee Onboarding, Office Management and more. Executive Assistants really do it all. In my role as an EA, I’ve discovered Microsoft’s Best Kept Secret – OneNote. OneNote is the perfect one-stop-shop for Executive Assistants.
In this session, I will show you how to set up your daily tactical meetings with your executive, (you’ll receive a free template!), how to send all related items from Outlook to OneNote, and how to set reminders and track projects collaboratively.
We’ll also go over OneNote’s templates and how to use them for 1:1 meetings, Board Meetings, or Planning Meetings. We’ll discuss how to send emails, calendar pages and documents directly to OneNote, so you never have to leave the page when in a meeting or presentation. OneNote, when used correctly can be a game-changer. If you use programs like EverNote or Outlook’s my tasks feature in Outlook, you’ll love what OneNote has to offer.
What is OneNote?
- – OneNote Hierarchy
- – Features and Functionality
- – Use Cases
How to manage your executive and stay organized with OneNote
- – Keep Track with Meetings and Action Items in OneNote
- – Automate content with Zapier
- – Password Protect Confidential Info
- – Scan receipts and documents from your phone camera into expense reports or notebook page pages.
- – Link to other documents
- – Send emails, calendar, PowerPoint slides, and more to OneNote
Top 10 OneNote Add-ins
Booking Anna Read for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Anna Read, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974