- The Renaissance is Within Reach
- The Skills Set Matrix
- Wanted: Your Curiosity
- Top Tips for Successful Remote Working
- PROFILE – Jesse Egeonu
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Leader
- Constantly Connected: Six Challenges to Overcome
- Start Your Day the Right Way
- Microsoft Teams: Apps and Tabs
- Key Lessons Learned from Mental Health Challenges
- Menopause in the Workplace
- Combatting Imposter Syndrome
- Ensure Your Resume is Read by a Human
- Why Talking About Our Problems is so Helpful
- Accountability and Credibility
- How to Cope with the Continuing COVID-19 Restrictions
- Networking for Equity and Equality
- Niches for Administrative Professionals
- Job Search During COVID-19
Coach-Mentor, International Speaker and Trainer
Dinah Liversidge helps people go from “thinking outside the box”, to “no-box thinking”.
Her total belief that “there is no box” has allowed Dinah to overcome several, serious, health challenges, not least a road accident which resulted in eleven years in a wheelchair, and major heart surgery in 2013. Today, walking again, and delivering talks and training internationally, she is living proof of the power of thinking yourself out of a box, and has created a life and a future she was told were not on her horizon.
Her background in Corporate started at SmithKline Beecham as a PA to the Marketing Manager for Anti-infectives, which was to lead to 14 amazing years of opportunity, travel and event management.
Dinah and her husband have been entrepreneurs since 2004, setting up and running three successful businesses in diverse sectors, they now live a ‘portfolio lifestyle’ pursuing several of their passions.
Dinah lives in Carmarthenshire in South-West Wales with her husband, John. She offers Mentoring and Coaching to those dealing with massive change, speaks and delivers training Internationally and also works as an Independent Celebrant in the local community.
Click here to learn more about Dinah, in her #AdminChat interview with Lucy Brazier
No-box approach to Networking
How listening, not talking, will grow your business, your network and your credibility.
No-box approach to Leadership
How being prepared to learn from your team will make you a magnet for talent.
No-box approach to Limiting Beliefs
How changing your head-talk impacts all of your results, your risk-taking ability and how likely you are to get exciting opportunities.
No-box approach to Business Development
How putting more effort into creating collaborations can make your business more rewarding, financially and emotionally.
Creating and managing remote teams
A one day workshop, aimed at team leaders who have to mange teams that are based remotely, often without face-to-face time.
Main areas covered:
- – Effective communication,
- – How to use more carrot than stick
- – How to create a team out of a group of strangers
- – How to create future team-leaders.
Effective networking for Executive Assistants
A one day workshop, for Executive Assistants who want to add the power of a supportive network of contacts to the value they bring to their Executive.
Main areas covered:
- – Why you should build and nurture your network
- – Who should you have in your network
- – How an effective network can build your Executive’s credibility
- – Where to network for results that benefit you and your Executive.
Bringing your team through massive change; stronger than before
A two day workshop, followed up with a 90 minute monthly session for four months.
This workshop and follow-up programme is for Executives who are taking a team through a merger or company change, which requires every member of the team to re-evaluate their role and create new relationships.
Main areas covered:
- – Why massive change can be just what the doctor ordered,
- – No-box-thinking and how it impacts the team dynamic
- – What do we have in common
- – How can we create a team goal that we believe in
- – 10-3-1 planning, team language.
White-label Management Training
I have delivered over fifty training workshops for BNI, based around business growth, business referral marketing, networking, telephone selling, growing your business through word-of-mouth marketing, leadership team training. All these workshops were delivered under the brand of BNI.
I also delivered the International BNI training to all new BNI Directors across Europe. This was a two day workshop on how to run and grow your BNI franchise.
Dinah Liversidge is a one off! Bold, fearless and with authenticity she will touch your audience with her extraordinary story and challenge them to look at everything differently. And they really do! Our audience loved her and the phrase we have heard again and again is ‘life changing’. Some of the best feedback we have had on a speaker.
- Lucy Brazier CEO Marcham Publishing -
Dinah is probably one of the best trainers you’re likely to find. The training that she provided although almost a year ago still stays with me. I would recommend this amazing lady to anyone who not only wants to improve their business but to do so ethically and also improve themselves in the process.
- Chris Fleet Assistant Director BNI -
Dinah has spoken at my Midlands Members Day and inspired the 200+ members in attendance with her stories and advice on word of mouth marketing. She also spoke about the importance in relationships with business contacts that I know many still speak and relate experiences about more than a year later. I would have no hesitation in recommending any business to listen closely to any advice that Dinah gives. I have, and it has always been of benefit.
- Jason Smith BNI South Derbyshire -
Dinah is an outstanding trainer. She gets to know the company in detail and then truly opens people’s minds on how to get the most out of every aspect of their business as individuals and as teams.
Dinah has the capacity to look for the great in people and brings people’s strengths to shine. For a large or small to medium business Dinah has great expertise in reaching all levels of business, injecting life and drive for teams to achieve greater potential as certainly more sales!
I can highly recommend Dinah in all aspects of business her unique truly caring manner along with drive and passion would be an asset for any company.
- Jane Johnstone PHP -
Booking Dinah Liversidge for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Call our office number on +44 1932 560974 with any queries or to book.
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Dinah Liversidge , please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974