- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Change Leader, Keynote Speaker, Author and Researcher
Gregg has spoken to executive professionals and CEOs, associations, governments, Fortune 500 companies and audiences from the UN, NATO, World Bank, and the IMF – even prisoners and nuns! But Gregg has often had the MOST fun at the numerous Administrative Professionals conferences he has spoken at.
What does this diverse group all have in common?
Organizations and people that feel passionate about increasing their impact, creating positive change and making a difference in the world.
Prior to COVID-19, Gregg was often found on a plane heading to speak to diverse audiences on our beautiful planet.
Gregg is featured nationally and internationally in media such as Entrepreneur, Thrive Global and a wide range of publications. Gregg is called “The Fixer” I Heart Radio, and has shared his expertise on Global News and CTV’s The Social.
Gregg holds a Master’s degree from the University of Leicester in the UK, with a focus on organizational psychology, leadership and performance, and is an Associate Member of the American Psychological Association.
Leading Your Executive Through Change
We are currently living through a global crisis unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime. The pandemic has shown us that we are each an apprentice to change. No matter how accomplished we are, we have learned we are not masters.
It has also shown us that in the midst of negative impacts, we can look for the opportunities to support our executives through change. We are being called upon to expand the vision of who we are and what we can do.
This is the edge of change where we have to sharpen our capacity to lead. It starts with each one of us – regardless of our job title.
By the end of the session you will:
- Uncover the leadership resources and qualities I need to develop to have the impact the future is requiring of me
- Discover the critical mindset and skills I need to build my resilience and engage in change rapidly
- Identify practical strategies I can use to help create positive change for myself and the people I support
Booking Gregg Brown for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Gregg Brown, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974