- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Leading Trainer for ACEA, Finance, Business Administration and Management Development
Jeff Lockhart is an international training consultant, specialising in Finance, Business Administration and Management Development. Jeff is one of the leading trainers for the ground-breaking globally recognised Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA®
Jeff studied at the University of Stirling and Sheffield Business School in the United Kingdom obtaining a Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PgC) in 1992, a Diploma in Management Studies (DMS) in 1995 and a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) in 1996.
He is a Fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (FRSA), the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (FCICM), the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI), and the Institute of Occupational Learning (FITOL). Jeff is also a Member of the Institute of Export (MIEx) and a PRINCE2 certified Project Manager.
Jeff is a highly experienced Financial Manager and Management Consultant, with extensive knowledge of finance and business management within a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural environment. He has held several senior level positions for industry-leading international businesses and, since 2001, has operated as a consultant to businesses in the UK, Azerbaijan, Russia, Bulgaria, Kuwait, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, China, USA, and New Zealand.
Whilst Executives and Management in organisations are accountable for risk management everyone is responsible for managing risk in everything they do. Covid-19 is a prime example of where many organisations, and indeed governments, failed to take risk seriously and had to revert to unplanned crisis management. Many others were as prepared as they could be and their transition to home working, for example, a lot smoother than others.
Whilst Covid-19 is an extreme example of risk it reminds us that without risk management we are highly exposed. Everyone in the Administrative Profession will benefit greatly from having a basic understanding of risk management not only to better support their boss but also to more effectively manage their own projects.
This session, led by ACEA trainer Jeff Lockhart, will provide you with an introduction to the basic concepts of risk management, some of the common tools used to assess risk and how organisations decide on their response to risk.
Jeff will lead you through the following agenda:
- – What is Risk Management?
- – Barriers to Assessing Risk
- – Goals of Risk Management
- – Governance & Risk
- – Risk Response & Treatment
Leadership and Management
Finance and Budgeting
Customer Service Skills
International Trade and Customs and Compliance
Booking Jeff Lockhart for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Jeff Lockhart, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974