- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Senior Editor | Writer | International Speaker
Kathleen Drum is the Senior Editor of Executive Support Magazine, a position she has held for the last four years. Kathleen is responsible for the look, feel and content of both the magazine and website, as well as the content of the Speaker Bureau, LIVE websites and ESTech website.
A former Assistant, Kathleen understands the issues and opportunities that face the profession, and the people within it. Her administrative experience ranges from the site office to the C-suite and includes Crossrail, one of the largest construction projects in Europe, and the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Kathleen’s mission is to bring thought-provoking, timely and inspiring content to administrative professionals around the world; empowering them not just to succeed in their roles, but to excel. She works closely with Executive Support’s authors and speakers to make this happen. During her tenure Executive Support has increased its content offerings to include free-to-download eBooks and supplements, as well as email campaigns such as #AskForTraining. Kathleen is a member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading and holds the PRINCE2 project management qualification.
Kathleen also writes for the magazine and has spoken at ES LIVE in New Zealand.
The Project Mindset
Join Kathleen as she takes you on a journey through the mindset required to deliver a successful project and why you already have all the tools you need. Kathleen will share the strategic planning, crisis management, effective questioning techniques and goal-focused decision making that have helped shape the delivery of world-famous UK projects, including the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Crossrail, the new £15bn railway serving London and the South East.
The World of Work
In this interactive session, Kathleen introduces the “new” world of work, discussing the concepts of life-long learning, a multi-stage life and five generations in the workforce at the same time. She will also talk about the Future of Jobs report and the evolving role of the Assistant working alongside Artificial Intelligence.
Booking Kathleen Drum for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Kathleen Drum, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974