- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Millennial Microsoft Expert Office 365 | Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook, OneNote, and PowerPoint
Lizebeth Koloko-Green is an Executive Assistant at Nutanix France and has over 18 years’ experience working in international corporate environments, including companies such as Symantec France and Areda Computer Systems. She holds a degree in Office Management from the University of Paris Créteil and is certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist in Outlook, OneNote, and PowerPoint, and is bilingual in French and English.
Lizebeth is very passionate about learning and teaching Information Technology Software and often trains Executives, Sales Reps, and Administrative Professionals on Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft PowerPoint, as well as lecturing and speaking at conferences and events. She is a proud member of IMA France (International Management Assistants Network) and IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals).
Lizebeth was selected to represent France in the 2018 World Administrators Summit in Frankfurt as well as in the 2021 World Administrators Summit in Wellington, New Zealand.
Lizebeth grew up in Fremont, California, but was born in Paris, France, where she currently resides with her seven-year-old daughter, Aaliyah. In her spare time, she loves studying and learning foreign languages and new information technologies. She is currently studying German and Mandarin Chinese.
Take your digital skills to the next level with Microsoft 365
Productivity and efficiency are essential factors in the modern workplace. Microsoft 365 has set the standard for office productivity software and offers a robust collection of innovative tools that allow people to do they work faster, smarter, quicker, and efficiently.
Learning the powerful features of the Office Suite and developing an awareness of the shortcuts available to you (software features) can make a difference in the way you work and can result in substantial efficiency gains that will boost your career.
In this one hour session, you will learn:
– Practical tips on how to use the powerful features of Microsoft 365 effectively on any device (from your desktop, tablet and mobile device) to make a difference in the way you work.
– To organize a new collaborative mindset: shift from siloed apps to a single focus in all your activities.
– Learn how to get better results from your software, get out of your comfort zone and distinguish yourself as a Power user with the uncanny ability to get things done for yourself, your team and your company.
Increase Your Productivity with User-Friendly Automation Tools
In this one hour session, you will learn how to automate your workflow and business processes by integrating several automation tools such as Power automate, Flow, PowerApps and others.
With the tools that you are currently using, you can streamline repetitive tasks, make processes paperless, and discover that you can save time and increase your productivity.
– Discover automation using Microsoft Office 365 tools to automize basics tasks and retrieve data.
– Boost your daily productivity using email management, data file management, tasks and other tools. – Discover a better way to get things done across your organization through digital and robotic process automation for onboarding management.
– Put intelligent workflows to work by automating time-consuming manual tasks with built-in AI capabilities, giving you more time to focus on strategic, high-value opportunities.
– Quickly and securely automate an Excel file to build a business process available and accessible on any device.
IT technology : Office 365 (Basics and advanced training) + use cases + time saving tips & tricks for increasing productivity
o Microsoft Outlook
o Microsoft Onenote
o Microsoft Teams
o GTD (Getting things done) methodology
Being a Tech Savvy Assistant
Discover new ways of organizing meetings in a digital world
- Social networks :
o LinkedIn, Facebook, TWITTER, Instagram, snapchat, …
- Webinar tools
- Cisco Webex, Slideshare, Join.me, GotoWebinar…
- Messaging app
- Skype, Cisco jabber, WhatsApp, Viber, Kaizala, …
- New digital skills
Management Assistant 4.0 - The Digital Portfolio of the Future Assistant
This one-day in-house masterclass is run in conjunction with Diana Brandl.
Are you ready to become a future assistant?
Then join this one-day in-house masterclass with hands-on technology and digitization experts Diana Brandl and Lizebeth Koloko-Green where you will not only explore the opportunities around the digital age but also enjoy live trainings on the latest productivity tools. Let’s dive into the world of industry 4.0 and shape it together.
In this course, you will receive insights about:
- – Industry 4.0, New Work, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- – Your digital toolbox: Apps, tools and more
- – Office 365 as a game-changer: Introduction to your digital workplace
- – X, Y and Z: Meet the new manager generation and their leadership style
Half-day session (Diana Brandl)
- – Introduction into industry 4.0, digitization and new work
- – Alexa, Cortana and Siri: How to embrace technology and AI in the workplace
- – Productivity tools and apps for the tech savvy assistant
- – Millennial managers and digital leadership
Half-day session (Lizebeth Koloko-Green):
- – Introduction to the Microsoft Suite (Office 365)
- – Tips and Tricks using Outlook, OneNote and Teams to improve your productivity
- – Explore Artificial Intelligence in your daily job using Office 365
- – GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology
At the end of this training day, you will be able to:
- – Be informed about new technologies which you can apply to your daily work such as AI tools, new ways of working, having a Business Partner mindset
- – Use Microsoft Office 365 tools more efficiently
- – Be more productive using Microsoft Office tools such as a digital notebook, managing meetings, and be more efficient with your emails
Lizebeth, it was nice to meet you at yesterday’s Birmingham PA Conference and I just wanted to send you a message to say how much I enjoyed your presentation. I found the whole session really useful and picked up a lot of time-saving tips (having just switched to Outlook 365!).
- Elaine Jeffries, Higgs & Sons -
An excellent delivery, really practical useful tips that I know will save me time at work. A big thank you to Lizebeth for her time and expertise.
- Laura Smart, Citizen Housing UK -
Thank you so much for joining in Nice and being part of our summit. Thank you for running the test game and making everyone more encouraged. It was a great pleasure to meet you. Our event was a success and I am happy you were part of it. I hope you had an amazing time because we truly did have a great time. The feedback from this conference was very positive.
- Olga Galka -
The information flows thick and fast here at the Global EA summit. The fabulous Lizebeth Koloko Green talks us through the timesaving tips when using Outlook and OneNote
- Andy Workman -
Merci pour cette présentation qui me motive encore plus a développer l’utilisation de l’outil OneNote
Thank you for this presentation it motivated me to better understand the uses of and use OneNote
- Sophie Preault -
Booking Lizebeth Koloko-Green for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Lizebeth Koloko-Green, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974