- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Celebrated keynoter, facilitator, author and coach
Marsha Egan’s energy and enthusiasm are contagious. Whether keynoting, facilitating, conducting seminars, writing, or coaching individual clients, her insights on life and leadership have been described as inspirational and thought provoking.
Named one of Pennsylvania’s 50 Best Women in Business, she has addressed over 50,000 people throughout the world. Her articles and media interviews can be found all over the internet, and she has appeared on ABC Nightly News, Fox and Friends, and CNN. A board-certified professional coach who has coached over 1000 hours, she’s been featured in The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, and her advice appeared on the front page of USA Today.
Marsha and her husband, Bob, live in Nantucket MA with their recused mutt, Gracie. They enjoy golf, gardening, entertaining, skiing, traveling and family.
Change is Great. You Go First.
Using her signature story, “You’re sitting in my seat,” Marsha illustrates how human nature’s resistance to change can hold us back from achieving greater success in a humorous, yet poignant way. Highlighting the five attributes that enable people to more effectively embrace change, this keynote will not only help the audience assimilate change faster and more positively, but challenge them to truly “go first” and be a leader straight into the future.
Creating Your Own Luck
Have you ever seen people who seem to be in the “right place” at the right time? What makes them so lucky? There are actions and attitudes you can take to create more “lucky” opportunities in your life. Learn how to create your own luck with this inspirational and humorous presentation. From networking, to positive politicking, to building killer resumes, to mental mentors, Marsha shares stories and secrets that will motivate your audience to improve their career “luck” and the “luck” of your organization.
Detoxify Your Inbox: Lead Your Life
Is your e-mail running your life? Do you feel “e-ddicted” to the ding of a newly received message? Is your inbox a reflection of your out of balance world? In this unique presentation, Marsha uses the steps in her internationally acclaimed 12 step program to cure e-mail e-ddiction to challenge you not only take control of your inbox, but of your life. Each step’s productivity tips more poignantly serve as motivating life leadership tips.
Our audience loved Marsha’s high-paced style and the interactive exercises she asked guests to participate in during her 1 ½ hour keynote. A very self-confident professional, Marsha is very organized and dependable. I would highly recommend Marsha for a speaking engagement. She was very comfortable in front of our 200 guest crowd. Marsha truly helped make our annual event a success!
- Becky Marshall, Communications/Public Affairs Manager, The Brethren Mutual Insurance Company -
The standing ovation you received was clear testimony to the deep appreciation we all felt for your remarkable performance.
- Edwin S. Overman, Ph.D., CPCU, President Emeritus, AICPCU -
There are few people who have the ability to excite others and cause positive change; you are one of them.
- A. W. Jeffus, Des Moines, IA -
Marsha’s strong work ethic, her commitment to excellence and her friendly demeanor have been a source of motivation and inspiration to women of all ages who wish to succeed in business.
- Senator Michael O’Pake, Senate of Pennsylvania, US -
You were a hit. People spoke about your enthusiasm and the information you shared with us. People keep referring back to what you spoke about. Thank you for your insight and your time.
- Mike Iorio, Dale Carnegie Institute, Allentown, PA -
Booking Marsha Egan for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Marsha Egan, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974