- The Renaissance is Within Reach
- The Skills Set Matrix
- Wanted: Your Curiosity
- Top Tips for Successful Remote Working
- PROFILE – Jesse Egeonu
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Leader
- Constantly Connected: Six Challenges to Overcome
- Start Your Day the Right Way
- Microsoft Teams: Apps and Tabs
- Key Lessons Learned from Mental Health Challenges
- Menopause in the Workplace
- Combatting Imposter Syndrome
- Ensure Your Resume is Read by a Human
- Why Talking About Our Problems is so Helpful
- Accountability and Credibility
- How to Cope with the Continuing COVID-19 Restrictions
- Networking for Equity and Equality
- Niches for Administrative Professionals
- Job Search During COVID-19
Co-Founder and CEO of The Assistant Academy
Michela Luoni has over 10 years’ experience as a management assistant across different business sectors and runs Daily Facilitator – a virtual office management, communications and marketing business. Michela is the Co-founder and CEO of The Assistant Academy, developing training courses for Executive Assistants and support professionals across Italy. Using a combination of cutting-edge tools, knowledge and innovation, Michela provides distance learning and mentoring, helping EAs become the best they can be.
Exploring Canva: Online Design Made Easy
The key to making any presentation effective is to make it as visual as possible. One of the most frequent mistakes in preparing a presentation is to forget that the slides not only serve as a support for the speaker, but that consistent visuals and style help the audience maintain concentration on what is being said.
But it is not just about presentations: social media thrives on images, videos and stories. Knowing how to use these elements allows you to get straight to the point and to your target audience.
Canva is a flexible tool that can help you with all your design needs.
In this 60 minute session, we will cover:
- – an overview of the free features
- – the different types of communication templates: social media, personal, business, marketing, education
- – how to quickly create your finished product using a template
- – why you should upgrade to the PRO version
- – Simplify your life: one tool covers every design need
- – Create stunning pieces of design in a breeze: hundreds of templates ready for you to use and be inspired
- – Improve your creative skills: you no longer need a graphic designer to manage your corporate image
Booking Michela Luoni for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Michela Luoni, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974