- What is Happening Now, Has Happened Before
- Black Women and the Workplace
- Organising Meetings in Teams
- PROFILE – Shirwyn Weber
- Realize Your Worth
- LinkedIn Recommendations
- Setting Boundaries When Working from Home
- 3 Key Elements to Improve Positive Influence
- WA Summit: Business Meeting 30 August 2020
- Adding Value in Challenging Times
- I am the Woman
- Managing Travel in the Time of COVID-19
- Your Wellbeing and Your Career
- The Agile Mindset
- Employee Engagement in a Remote Workforce
- 5 Steps to a Running a Successful Event
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- PROFILE – Helen Monument
- Job Hunting During the Pandemic
- Working with a Micromanager
World Authority on Email Productivity and Etiquette
Dr Monica Seeley, founder of Mesmo Consultancy, is an international authority on email best practice. Author of The Executive Secretary Guide to Taking Control of Your Inbox and Brilliant Email, Monica enables organisations and individuals to manage their use of email more effectively to improve business and personal performance and communications.
Through her one-to one coaching, workshops and strategic consultancy, those who work with her are able to save time and dramatically reduce email overload, which has become one of the major drains on people’s productivity. Her clients are drawn from a wide range of organisations of all sizes from the public, private and not-for-profit sector.
Monica is a Visiting Fellow at Sir John Cass Business School, City University and Bournemouth University Business School. Her research includes the future of email and the use of social technology to improve communications.
Brilliant Email Management – workshops, masterclasses and webinars
What would you do if you could create an extra hour a day every day? That’s what you can save by reducing email overload and improving your email etiquette.
Through our Brilliant Email Management training programmes learn to be more productive and win more business. Grounded in our proven ‘Nine Ps of Smart Email Management’ charter, our off-the-shelf and bespoke training enables you (and your organisation) to save up to one hour a day per person per day.
Our smart email management training enables you and your business to:
- – Reduce the volume of email traffic through your inbox and across the organisation.
- – Raise the standard and quality of email communications.
- – Identify how and when to use alternatives to email to improve communications.
- – Reduce the risk of upsetting clients and losing business through poor email communications.
- – Manage the risk of breaches of security and compliance.
- – Control the level of email addiction and dependency.
- – Cut down the time spent on email housekeeping.
- – Lower the email carbon foot print.
Our Brilliant Email Management workshops (three hours) and master classes (ninety minutes) can be delivered both as conventional training sessions or as webinars.
Improving Cyber Security for PAs and EAs
Where is the weakest link in any organisation’s cyber security programme? Every business deploys a raft of technology to reduce the risk of a cyber attack, yet most often, we the users are unwittingly the weakest link. We inadvertently leak our own confidential information and use passwords which are easy to crack. The cyber criminals are so clever it is very, very easy to fall prey to them.
In this masterclass we explore how to improve awareness and what personal actions can be taken to reduce the likelihood of a cyber attack. Specifically:
- – Effective email management (eg spotting fake emails and use of the Out of Office Message).
- – Password protection (creating strong passwords and password management technology).
- – Personal security (especially when working remotely).
- – Manage and reduce the risks associated with social media.
This session will contain case histories, best practice from a personal management perspective and available technology.
Organizing Chaos: The Email Inbox
This session is run in conjunction with Melissa Esquibel
Dr. Monica Seeley and Melissa Esquibel, MCT, MOSM, will examine the why and wherefore of organization, then take you into the nitty gritty of folders, categories, labels and stars in both Outlook and Gmail.
There are many ways to organize and process email. Is your method working well or do you find it falling apart midstream leading you into another massive clean-up operation? Perhaps you are hoarding email, squirrelling away messages in folders so you don’t have to see the chaos (organized chaos is still chaos).
After this lively session with the authors of 100 Tips to Supercharge Your Productivity (due for release Autumn 2020), you’ll walk away with new insight into why you keep messages, how to find them, where you keep them, and for how long.
Do you spend too much time dealing with your email at the expense of other activities?
Using a unique range of tools these sessions are specifically designed for busy senior executives (and personal assistants) who need to reduce the time spent handling email whilst remaining in control.
Our one-to-one coaching helps:
- Identify why inboxes are overloaded and identify solutions to the problem
- Reduce the volume of email traffic which needs to be handled each day
- Save up to one hour a day dealing with email
- Provide a personalised service for busy executives
- Manage emails more effectively (either on your own or with your PA)
It was very valuable to have Mesmo’s broader experience and its European and industry perspective into the types of email and IT challenges we all face as well as its insights into how they have been handled.
- McGrigors LLP -
This was the second year I have attended the (Office) event and have booked 6 seminars over two days each time. I have to say that I got more from Monica’s one hour presentation than all of the others put together. Thank you – you are riveting to listen to and I now have a very short colourful inbox.
- Pauline Woods Health and Case Management Ltd -
We recognise that technology alone could not solve the email overload problem…. After working with Mesmo, people say they are much more in control of their inboxes and universally they feel more productive. The time spent on email is reduced, there is less in their inbox, and best of all the emails are of a higher quality.
- CIO Major clothing manufacturer -
Just caught the last 15 minutes of the webinar on “Taking control of your inbox “. I was so impressed, I’m going to immediately incorporate the ” Executive summary one liner “ for all the emails for my boss.. Brilliant tip, Thank you !
- PA to VP World leading Medical Device Company -
Booking Monica Seeley for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Dr Monica Seeley, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974