- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Executive Chairman, IMA (International Management Assistants)
Nina Aunula was elected Executive Chairman of IMA – International Management Assistants – in October 2019, and was the Chairman of the Finnish National Committee 2012–2016.
She has a background of more than 30 years working as an Executive Assistant or in similar positions. In addition she was a regular lecturer for Bachelors of Business Admin students at the University of Applied Sciences for 6 years. Her passion is to raise the awareness and the regard of the Management Support Professionals.
Today she works together with the Corporate General Counsel at a global listed company in Finland. She also assists the Board of Directors and the Leadership Team, and is particularly interested in Insider Management and Corporate Governance, which was a surprise both to herself and those who know her!
She loves to run, to read and to travel as well as being active in peer support groups. She gets inspired, over and over again, by the Phantom of the Opera, Nelson Mandela and Charles Dickens, to name a few.
The Seamless Professional Collaboration Between Manager and Management Support Professional
Personal and professional development and a relentless drive for improvement are my main goals, but most important of all are the underlying dynamics; i.e. how to maintain a healthy equilibrium and growth in the process?
- How to start swimming when you have jumped in at the deep end
- How to take responsibility of your position and form it to reflect the added value you give
- How to work independently but towards common goals
- How to sustain a professional partnership on a senior level
Booking Nina Aunula for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Nina Aunula, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974