- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
International Speaker and Advocate for the Profession
Paula Moio is a self-made, multi-award winner, future-focused professional, who truly embraces her passion, advocating for change of perceptions and the recognition of the PA/EA role. She works tirelessly alongside a likeminded global network of professionals who are determined to break barriers, to raise the
profile of the Admin Profession in today’s demanding and everchanging job market.
Bestowed with a BBC News Award for her outstanding contribution to BBC News/ BBC World Service, where she worked as PA at Executive/Board level for 15 years, Paula currently works as a C-Suite Bilingual-Concierge EA at an international company in the Finance industry. She was headhunted for the role on LinkedIn and has been successfully working there since January 2016.
In 2020 she became the Founder of Moyoeno Lusofonando – a not-for-profit project – working alongside five extraordinary professional women training and empowering EAs and PAs in the Lusophone Africa to become the best version of
A Life Less Ordinary
Paula Moio is an exceptional, award-winning EA and leader in our profession, driving change in the field of diversity. Hear her incredible story.
- Explore the lessons and strengths learned from coming through adversity
- Gain an understanding of the power of resilience
- Discover why lifelong learning is your key to success
Booking Paula Moio for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Paula Moio, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974