- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Google Masterclass Trainer, Speaker and Digital Planner
Simon McCaskill is a learning designer, facilitator, and speaker specializing in Digital Marketing (with Customer Centricity and Strategy being an area of obsession), emerging technologies, and data; especially around developing a data-driven mindset.
His enthusiasm for both the subject and for professional development shines as he is constantly challenging the learning process and exploring new ways in which to bring a subject to life, whether that be in a face-to-face or virtual environment.
His success comes from his unique ability to simplify the online and digital world and show you a new way of using digital as a tool to get the results you need for business growth, personal development, and well-being.
Simon has designed, developed, and delivered learning programs for many big businesses including Allianz, BBC, BT, Citi Bank, Colgate, eBay, Google, HSBC, L’Oreal, and Santander. He is currently piloting Google’s new virtual facilitation academy.
Becoming a GMail Superuser
Are you using Gmail to its full potential? If the answer is ‘no’ then this is the session for you! Become a Gmail superuser and get more done.
- – How to manage your emails with labels and filters
- – How to reply to mail faster with Google AI tools
- – How to automate and sync Gmail with 3rd party applications
- – Become a Gmail ninja with keyboard shortcuts
- – Take your Gmail to the next level with advanced settings
This workshop is for anyone who is currently using, or about to begin using, Gmail as their email client and wants to improve their skills and productivity.
The Art of Virtual Communication
How to take virtual communication to the next level to enhance and improve your online learning and collaboration experience.
In this workshop, we explore everything from the mastering the basics of virtual training and meetings to the more advanced skills involved in not only recreating the face-to-face experience, but enhancing the experience for both the participants and yourself, by creating enjoyable, engaging virtual content that leaves a lasting impression.
- – Reading the virtual room
- – Running engaging activities
- – The best ‘virtual’ version of you
- – Avoiding screen fatigue
- – Mastering the tech
This workshop is for anyone who is planning to run virtual meetings or training and wants to improve the experience for all involved.
Booking Simon McCaskill for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Simon McCaskill, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974