- The Renaissance is Within Reach
- The Skills Set Matrix
- Wanted: Your Curiosity
- Top Tips for Successful Remote Working
- PROFILE – Jesse Egeonu
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Leader
- Constantly Connected: Six Challenges to Overcome
- Start Your Day the Right Way
- Microsoft Teams: Apps and Tabs
- Key Lessons Learned from Mental Health Challenges
- Menopause in the Workplace
- Combatting Imposter Syndrome
- Ensure Your Resume is Read by a Human
- Why Talking About Our Problems is so Helpful
- Accountability and Credibility
- How to Cope with the Continuing COVID-19 Restrictions
- Networking for Equity and Equality
- Niches for Administrative Professionals
- Job Search During COVID-19
Google Masterclass Trainer, Speaker and Digital Planner
Simon McCaskill is a learning designer, facilitator, and speaker specializing in Digital Marketing (with Customer Centricity and Strategy being an area of obsession), emerging technologies, and data; especially around developing a data-driven mindset.
His enthusiasm for both the subject and for professional development shines as he is constantly challenging the learning process and exploring new ways in which to bring a subject to life, whether that be in a face-to-face or virtual environment.
His success comes from his unique ability to simplify the online and digital world and show you a new way of using digital as a tool to get the results you need for business growth, personal development, and well-being.
Simon has designed, developed, and delivered learning programs for many big businesses including Allianz, BBC, BT, Citi Bank, Colgate, eBay, Google, HSBC, L’Oreal, and Santander. He is currently piloting Google’s new virtual facilitation academy.
Becoming a GMail Superuser
Are you using Gmail to its full potential? If the answer is ‘no’ then this is the session for you! Become a Gmail superuser and get more done.
- – How to manage your emails with labels and filters
- – How to reply to mail faster with Google AI tools
- – How to automate and sync Gmail with 3rd party applications
- – Become a Gmail ninja with keyboard shortcuts
- – Take your Gmail to the next level with advanced settings
This workshop is for anyone who is currently using, or about to begin using, Gmail as their email client and wants to improve their skills and productivity.
The Art of Virtual Communication
How to take virtual communication to the next level to enhance and improve your online learning and collaboration experience.
In this workshop, we explore everything from the mastering the basics of virtual training and meetings to the more advanced skills involved in not only recreating the face-to-face experience, but enhancing the experience for both the participants and yourself, by creating enjoyable, engaging virtual content that leaves a lasting impression.
- – Reading the virtual room
- – Running engaging activities
- – The best ‘virtual’ version of you
- – Avoiding screen fatigue
- – Mastering the tech
This workshop is for anyone who is planning to run virtual meetings or training and wants to improve the experience for all involved.
Booking Simon McCaskill for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Simon McCaskill, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974