- The Renaissance is Within Reach
- The Skills Set Matrix
- Wanted: Your Curiosity
- Top Tips for Successful Remote Working
- PROFILE – Jesse Egeonu
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Leader
- Constantly Connected: Six Challenges to Overcome
- Start Your Day the Right Way
- Microsoft Teams: Apps and Tabs
- Key Lessons Learned from Mental Health Challenges
- Menopause in the Workplace
- Combatting Imposter Syndrome
- Ensure Your Resume is Read by a Human
- Why Talking About Our Problems is so Helpful
- Accountability and Credibility
- How to Cope with the Continuing COVID-19 Restrictions
- Networking for Equity and Equality
- Niches for Administrative Professionals
- Job Search During COVID-19
Top Technology Visionary and Storyteller
Ulrika Hedlund is a tech entrepreneur with a passion for technology and storytelling. She is the founder and Managing Director of Storyals, an Ed-Tech start up with a modern, subscription-based solution to help organizations inspire, motivate and educate users on how to effectively use technology through video-based storytelling. Ulrika is a frequent blogger, public speaker and an active spokesperson for women in IT.
Ulrika started her career as a Systems Engineer at Microsoft in Sweden 1997 and moved to the UAE in 2007 where she held numerous positions in Microsoft Gulf. In 2011, after finishing her MBA she resigned from Microsoft and founded her first company – Business Productivity, a media and consulting business. Today she has multiple companies with employees in four countries.
Ulrika has a Master of Science (MSc) in Electrical Engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden and an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) from London Business School. She has been identified as a top technology visionary and selected as a trusted advisor to Microsoft as part of their Regional Director Program. She is married to Peter and they have three children, 10, 8 and 5 years old.
Tell Powerful Stories Using Sway and PowerPoint
Being able to tell stories and communicate them in effective ways using digital tools is an essential skill for many professionals. In this session Ulrika Hedlund will teach you how to use Sway and PowerPoint in Microsoft 365 to create visually attractive presentations. You will learn when to use what, and see in the story-based tutorials how these tools can be used in real life scenarios.
This session includes:
How to use Sway in real life:
– Create a Sway from a document
– Customize the design
– Insert and manage the layout of rich media
– Collaborate on a Sway
– Share a Sway with the rest of the world
How to use PowerPoint in real life to:
– Collaborate on a joint presentation
– Apply a design using a template
– Leverage the image tools
– Insert video into the presentation
– Use animations and transitions to add effects
Get Organized Using OneNote
Digital information that can be saved in the cloud and accessed from anywhere, is a great asset – but, if not organized properly, it can become a burden. In this session you will learn how to effectively use OneNote to organize notes, photos, receipts, tasks, and much more.
Ulrika will give a quick overview of OneNote, including how to set up OneNote to synchronize across different devices.
You will also learn how to use OneNote in real life to:
– Gather and organize various types of information
– Prepare for a meeting
– Take effective meeting notes
– Search and share notes
– Access notes from anywhere
Booking Ulrika Hedlund for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Ulrika Hedlund, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974