- Everything Old is New Again
- 10 Time-saving Tips to Boost Google Workspace Productivity
- How to Put Together a Public Relations Plan
- PROFILE – Alice Gilkes
- Choosing the Right Mindset
- Your Sole Purpose
- Understanding AI: What Artificial Intelligence Can and Cannot Do
- Five Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Workplace Competition: How to Keep it Healthy
- Bonnie’s Workplace Wish List
- Meeting Design: Treat your Online Conference like a TV Show
- Engaging the Expectation – Experience Loop
- Boost Your Mental Health
- Effective Communication during COVID-19
- PROFILE – Melissa Esquibel
- 7 Golden Rules for Efficient Virtual Meetings
- Avoid Distractions When Working from Home
- Developing Online Confidence
- How Individual Happiness Leads To Team Success
Teaching the world's smartest people how to use their Microsoft technology
Literally making the audiences’ jaws drop, Vickie Sokol Evans, author of the bestselling “100 Tips” series for both PC & Mac, is one of the leading tech trainers in the world right now.
Who knew that Microsoft Office could be so fun? She’s witty, sharp, pointed and knows more about how to get the most from Microsoft Office – teaching Assistants tricks to turn what usually takes hours into solutions that takes minutes – by learning how to use the programs to their full potential.
Vickie is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, specializing in Microsoft, Google and Apple productivity platforms such as Microsoft Office, OneNote, SharePoint, Skype/Lync, Office 365, Google Apps, Gmail, The Cloud, and more!
Vickie has taught at every LIVE event and is our most requested return speaker, with 98% of our audiences wanting her back.
Vickie travels the globe as a sought-after international speaker delivering live Jerry Maguire-inspired keynote presentations to major brands including Microsoft, Starbucks, MasterCard, The New York Times, eBay, American Airlines, The Gates Foundation, and most notably, Bill Gates’s Admin Team. Vickie helps businesses to save time and deliver better results faster – showcasing an immediate ROI after each session.
Signature Session: Timesaving (and jaw-dropping) digital productivity tips using Microsoft Windows (for PC or Mac)
Are you overwhelmed by the work on your plate that can’t be delegated to anyone else? Do you feel like it takes too long to get things done in Excel, Word or PowerPoint, but you don’t have the time to learn the shortcuts and new features? Or have you ever thought to yourself, “There’s got to be an easier way?” More often than not, you are right! There is an easier and FASTER way. In this engaging Jerry Maguire-inspired session, discover quick and easy tips and tricks in Word, Excel, PowerPoint (and more) to learn
- – How to instantly format long documents in Word that just might make you cry
- – Secrets to adding and manipulating data in Excel
- – Simple ways to manage and organize content in PowerPoint to keep you from going insane, and more…
Simplify your life using Office Themes
Timesaving Secrets to Transforming Your Documents, Spreadsheets and Presentations Into Professional-Looking Masterpieces.
The last thing you want to do is spend unnecessary time getting your documents to look GREAT! Introduced in Microsoft Office 2007, Office Themes are available across all Microsoft Office applications and allow you to create professional looking and branded documents with ease. In this session, understand what makes up a Theme and best practices for automating your work so that you can work less.
- – Leverage existing themes across all applications
- – Customize an existing theme
- – Create a new theme to match your company’s brand
- – Save your custom themes and share them with others
- – Discover the #1 mistake people make when changing fonts in their document that cost them valuable time
PowerPoint Slide Masters: Time saving secrets to managing and merging your presentations in PowerPoint
Frustrated with the amount of time it takes to create your presentation and make changes to it?
Are you responsible for combining multiple presentations into one presentation?
Do you cringe when someone else makes a change, which requires you to spend extra time making things consistent with the format and brand?
Great news! Vickie designed this session to take the pain and angst out of creating and editing your presentations by using slide masters.
Vickie avoided slide masters at all costs because she thought it was more work with little benefit…until she discovered how valuable they were for structuring her presentations and fixing common problems. In fact, any time one of her customers has a formatting issue in PowerPoint or comes to her with very limited time to create a presentation, Slide Masters are the answer.
This session is for you if you:
- – Are responsible for creating or editing any type of PowerPoint presentation
- – Feel like you’re constantly having to rearrange things on various slides
- – Spend too much time trying to make things look good on the slides
- – Need to combine several presentations into one
- – Have problem slides that give you trouble
- – Have a fear of working with Slide Masters
- – Need to leverage your time wisely and be more productive
Discover the amazing tools that you have at your fingertips – make your life easier and more productive when managing presentations for yourself and others!
Microsoft Certification: Assess Your Readiness to Pass Your First Exam
Do you use Microsoft Office every single day at work? Have you been using it for at least three years? Are you nervous about taking the steps to pursue MOS certification? Attend this session to assess your readiness to achieve the Microsoft Office Specialist certification in the programs you use every day.
Founder of RedCape and their MOS Study Group, Vickie Sokol Evans is a Microsoft Certified Trainer. She has successfully studied for and passed 25 “Core” and “Expert” certification exams on her first try and has perfected the MOS certification process.
While she is forbidden to tell you what’s on the exams, she and her team at RedCape can shorten the amount of time it takes for you and your entire team to get certified in the programs you use every day. But first, she wants to help you determine your certification readiness.
Vickie will walk through an overview of the four exams and their objectives and give you tips on how to study for your first exam. You’ll also find out what makes the first exam the most challenging of them all and tips to overcome that hurdle.
After passing your first exam, you’ll wonder why you didn’t pursue certification sooner. She did.
From the girl that guffawed at the idea of going to a Microsoft workshop. I thought I knew all there was to know about Word and Excel. People at my office come to me when they have questions about formatting. “What could I possibly take away from this?” I questioned. I hemmed and hawed and went to the seminar anyway. I am embarrassed to admit, out of everything Vickie went over – I knew none of it. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I look at Microsoft in a whole new light. One might even say, I just fell in love. And the best part? The people at the office think I am really cool now.
- Holly Eardley, Director of Development, Lucky Duck Productions -
Thank you so much for those great tips! I just wish you could have seen the ‘jaw-dropping’ and heard the gasps of amazement when I shared your tips with the PA team here at Roche. Thank you. Your tips and links to RedCape are cascading through the organisation at great speed. A member of our Leadership came to thank me for having injected newfound IT enthusiasm into his PA as a result – but it’s all thanks to you!
- Pauline Delahunt, PA to Managing Director at Roche Diagnostics, UK -
Awesome!!! OFF THE CHARTS!!! I texted 3 other employees – encouraging them to come because this was soooo helpful. Sooo informative. Thank you.
- Victoria Lecoq, Executive Assistant -
Your class has changed my life – not just my day, but my life. I’m so at rest right now. I am walking away full of life and knowledge. Finally going to be able to leave work on time to spend with my family because I’m working more efficiently. Thank you!
- Elaine McWhinney, Financial Manager, The New York Times -
Booking Vickie Sokol Evans MCT, MOSM for your event is easy. Here is the information you need to know:
Request Further Information
For more information, a quote or to book Vickie Sokol Evans, please use the contact form or the contact information below.
+ 44 (0) 1932 560974